Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Confirmed, by the way, no GLHF on 1-5, as of UTC 9:00.

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

46 minutes in the future? Very efficient checking!

:p

3. Eton

Eton Mushroom Warrior

Good to see this thread!
    Gary popped out when I finished a Lv9 dungeon "Gladiatorial Arena Qualifiers" today.

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Wo-hoo! Release the hounds, men! THE HUNT IS ON!

5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Confirmed! CONFIRMED! FLAX! YOUR INTEL IS GOOD! ETON, TOO!

FAIRY FOUND!

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Got a Rare and Epic from the normal chest slots, Rare from the Club slot. So a Guaranteed Rare chest, a quest chest? Please report your loot rarities.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

GLHF Confirmed, Gladitorial Arena Qualifiers, UTC 9:30.

Chest Contents
    1 Uncommon
    3 Rare
    Club: Rare

EDIT: Jarmo, it's not a quest chest, quest chests are 2 guaranteed commons and 1 guaranteed rare. Also, this may be bias, but I feel like epic upgrade chances are higher here than in other rare chests. We need to collect data!

8. Eton

Eton Mushroom Warrior

I got a God's Rage from the GLHF in the last chest (4 items).
    Club: Rare (although I don't buy the membership)

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

If at all possible, let's try to clear ALL REMAINING missions before the missions reset, so that we can determine whether the GLHF inhabits multiple missions/day or just one. And with that directive, I need to sleep.

Jarmo likes this.
  10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Frick, DST is throwing me off. Stupid America. Will fix my timestamps. Thanks :p

12. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Confirmed once again. Gladiatorial Arena qualifiers for the 3/14/2014 block of time (since I'm too lazy to figure out the mess of time zones). Chest contained...

2 Uncommon
    2 Rare
    1 Club Rare

13. I got 2 uncommon, 2 rare, & 1 club rare.

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

(I hope the devs aren't watching this and going, "those foolish players, messing with powers unbeknownst to them... they thought this was about loot... little did they know that by following the fairy, they are helping us achieve WORLD DOMINATION.")

EDIT: J/K, I mean, if the devs didn't want us to be doing this, they wouldn't have implemented the fairy and dropped hints about it, right? :rolleyes:

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Also, I've updated the OP to have a list of all known Fairy locations by date, just in case seeing its trail will one day be helpful.

Jarmo likes this.
  16. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I suggest adding the adventure level next to its name on the list in case that proves relevant. It's interesting even if not.

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Added!

Jarmo likes this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Has anyone found a common item in a Loot Fairy chest? My lowest rarity has been uncommon so far (2 out of 2 days).

EDIT: Also, to those who might be interested in doing so, if someone else has already determined that a certain mission is inhabited by the Loot Fairy, and you're about to play that level for the loot, maybe you want to try turning on verbose mode in the console and then see if anything special gets dumped to the log when Gary shows up? :)

Jarmo likes this.
  19. Kablizzy

Kablizzy Orc Soldier

I was just about to suggest that, Flax. Good thinkin'.

First account:
    1 Uncommon
    2 Rare
    1 Epic

Second Account:
    2 Uncommon
    1 Rare
    1 Epic

Flaxative likes this.
  20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

So far it seems like the minimum is 2 uncommons, 2 rares. I'll keep my eye on any stats people share as we move forward.

EDIT: One more thing! If anyone has an incomplete quest on Gladitorial Arena, Qualifiers, do you want to try to complete it? I'm curious to see if the Loot Fairy appears for quests.