Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Accent

Accent Hydra

UURE(R)

Epic treasure.

2. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Confirmed at Rescue From Shieldhaven Prison
    1) URRR(R) 3554(6) 2 rare treasure

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Order #2: 5 U boots, 9 U dwarf skill, 9 R arcane item, 6 E staff, (9 R treasure)
    Order #3: 7 U divine item, 6 U shield, 6 R divine weapon, 6 R heavy armor, (6 R human skill)
    Rescue #1: 5 U treasure, 3 U martial skill, 4 R arcane item, 6 E arcane item, (4 R divine weapon)
    Torching Staff, Yaro's Scepter

4. Ector

Ector Hydra

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    wavy likes this.
  5. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Accent and Flaxative like this.
  6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Ector likes this.
  7. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

UURR(E) @ Shieldhaven Prison

(E) treasure

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Guys, did any of you mark it absent @ Shieldhaven Prison?
    An IP address in Dallas that has never contributed to the tracker before marked it absent where it had been confirmed multiple times. The fairy doesn't move for another 6 hours... banning.

9. Thrun

Thrun Kobold

i love how it takes longer to block an IP than it does to get a new one :p i'm not from Dallas before you ask brah. may the pepperoni be with you, i cry every time.

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

/inserts food

11. Accent

Accent Hydra

12. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Shieldhaven
    2) UURR(R) 6346(6)

13. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Confirmed @ Forest of Souls

Shieldhaven #2: UURR(R)
    Forest of Souls #1: UURR(R)

Sir Veza and Jarmo like this.
  14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Rescue #2: 7 U weapon, 6 U helmet, 1 R treasure, 5 E treasure, (7 R boots)
    Souls #1: 6 U weapon, 5 U treasure, 6 R shield, 6 E divine armor, (6 R helmet)
    Pure Silver Comb, Cleansing Hide Armor

15. rowspower

rowspower Goblin Champion

Forest of Souls 1: UURR(Rt)

16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Forest of Souls: UUtRR(R)

17. Ector

Ector Hydra

18. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

19. Accent

Accent Hydra

20. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Hi, Thrun. I never saw your chat posts, but you seem to have ruffled some feathers. I've ruffled a few myself, unintentionally. Whatever. I try to avoid drama in my posts these days. We do have some drama queens who sometimes take things in the worst possible way, but not too many. So, Welcome to the forums! (Please don't be a troll, because I HATE welcoming trolls.)
    As a catch phrase "may the pepperoni be with you" ain't bad.
    I used to yell "By the Power of Cuervo!" with my pool cue held aloft during leagues and 2 trips to the APA nationals in Vegas. But don't confuse a sense of the ridiculous with a sense of humor - many people (particularly 'yankees, it seems) lack the former. Avoid mean-spirited and hurtful behavior - it is never acceptable. Being positive but obscure (or even outlandish) takes a bit more thought, but is much more fun. And, yes, I have been mixing alcohol with my post-surgical medications. I don't recommend it to others, but it works for me. No point in being miserable if you can't enjoy it.
    TL;DR - I hope you stick around as a contributing member of the community, Thrun. Be a brah.

OT: UURR(R) meh!