Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

GAF - URRR(R)

2. Najzeko

Najzeko Kobold

URRR(R) @ Gladitorial Arena, Finals

;_; no epics for me

3. rowspower

rowspower Goblin Champion

Gladiator Finals
    UURtR(R)

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Someone moved the tracker from Finals... but the fairy is definitely still there. Fixing.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

A different IP just marked Finals as "absent." What...?

6. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Posted on June 9, that was the last time I had a L with the LF. With about 2 LF a day, that was like 40 LF in a row with no L. Just had one!

URRtL-Rt

OMG my first Wym's Lavastaff !!!

Totally worth the bad luck streak :D

7. Ector

Ector Hydra

Bandreus likes this.
  8. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

9. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

RRRR(R) @ Gladiators Finals

11. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

12. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Someone had marked it absent. Fairy was still at finals though so I marked it back there.

13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Sounds like someone is longing for the gentle caress of the banhammer.

14. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

So for fun after my 3rd dip into the Qualifiers I finished off the set with the Finals before the Loot Fairy moved. So I basically nullified my triple dip since I'll only be able to single dip the Finals. :|

15. playhavock

playhavock Mushroom Warrior

U,U,R,R, 6/30/14 - gladiator finals

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm going to be keeping my eye on those IPs, for sure. Both the first two that set it away from Finals have a history of participating on the tracker, and the last of the three has only made the one change and no others. Also, all three are from wildly different geo regions...

Sir Veza and Jarmo like this.
  17. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

It might be that they're all led astray today with the first two words of the adventure name. Their thinking might be "Surely Looty isn't there anymore, this is the same adventure as yesterday! I'll correct the tracker."

Thanks for elaborating, Flax, it's good to know you're staying vigilant as ever in defense of Lootyhuntry Cardhuntria!

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Very possible... though not only has Qualifiers->Finals happened before, the fairy HAS been in the same location consecutive days... XD

19. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Sure, but who but the most dedicated, loot-hungry Hunters know or recall those facts with the clarity of a chilled thrice-filtered vodka shot drunk beside an Icelandic mountain waterfall on a crisp April morning? The less monastic would be prone to such mishaps of judgement, methinks.

Flaxative and Bandreus like this.
  20. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

For what it's worth, I accidentally clicked on it once thinking I wouldn't be able to change it since it looks like it is disabled.