Loot Fairy Birthday Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Obernoob, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I like the idea of posting what was found during the birthday action, but not as detailed as in the normal Loot Fairy thread. So I will post here the epics and legendaries I found, while playing through the campaign.
    If I get something in the first two levels, I will write that seperatly. Club Membership items are a small letter.

The Wizard's Workshop Lt E (Shimmering Hood)
    Caverns of the Troglodytes E (Atlatl of Zuma)
    Highway Robbery --
    Ruby Demon Portal E (Atlatl of Zuma) + EE (2x Booming Ring)
    Dungeon of the Lizard Priest E (Vigun'S Blessed Blade) + Ee (Sharp Shell, Staff of the Inferno)
    Rescue From Shieldhaven Prison --
    Slub Gut's Sanctum --
    Diamonds of the Kobolds e (Nifty Helbard)
    The White Star
    The Defense of Woodhome E (Risky Trickery)

And then the client crashed. So that was my first run. :(

In the meantime someone in my pod got 4 wind and 20 stars. This will be a difficult one.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    Jarmo likes this.
  2. DirtWolf

DirtWolf War Monkey

I'm going to cross-post between this thread and the regular thread for now. I agree it's probably better to track birthday loot in this thread, though, so as not to clutter the regular thread.

The Tombs of Tvericus URRR(E) Bloody Shield

3. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

You post in both threads?

Dont know how you can get a tie break of twenty. After having an elf mage in both of two games on this tight map, I am happy to just have lost five stars.
    Just the first place gets the figure, right?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Sir Veza and Jarmo like this.
  5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I got ≈ 2900 Gold so far(from sold treasures, excess, leagues and other)(Club membership active).

7. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

And here goes my second round, while I am waiting for my opponents in my pod to do the first moves. In the pod with the 20 tie points it was good to know, that I can stop after the second game, because there is no way to win the figures anymore.

The Wizard's Workshop --
    Caverns of the Troglodytes E (Sharp Shell)
    Lair of the Trog Wizard --
    Highway Robbery --
    Ruby Demon Portal e (Necalli Charm)
    Dungeon of the Lizard Priest L (Unholy Nimbus)
    Slub Gut's Sanctum --
    Rescue From Shieldhaven Prison EE (-staff of the Inferno, Underdogs Shield)
    Diamonds of the Kobolds --
    The White Star E et (Booming Ring)
    The Defense of Woodhome L et (Bleneth Frenzy Charm, which I did not have before:))
    The Throne of Strench Et
    Beneath the Frozen Earth EE (Untrained Footwork, Gaudekki's Orb)
    Forest of Souls E (Quornic's Armor)
    The Compass of Xorr --
    Melvelous the Magnificent E (Woodhome's Wound)
    Lord Stafford's Treasure E + EE (Apprentice Insight, Hawlic's Armor, Untrained Footwork)
    Order of the Core E (Foley's Footwear)

-------break for the league. again someone with 4 wins, but this time 'only' 14 stars.-------
    Update: That attempt failed in the first game against an absurd high damage draw of my opponents melee together with a control wizard against my melees. Guess getting that figure is a really hard job.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    Sir Veza likes this.
  8. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

After setting a meal onto the stove and cleaning the flat I will go on after eating. Unfortunatly the pod I joined just for the golden chest has nobody with a win. Guess I should have watched the pod before I started cooking. To win one match out of four would have been an easy one. Now the league is in overtime since three minutes... :(

9. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Ok, got the first figure with a tie break of 20, while the next in my pod has a tie break of 16. Not bad, not bad.

Here the next run, before I will do the coop run:

Return to Woodhome e (Crown of Mad Eskin)
    Gladiatorial Arena, Qualifiers E (Viras Shoes)
    Gladiatorial Arena, Finals et +--
    Garnet Demon Portal --
    The Sinister Wood --
    The Viscous Tombs E + --(Blasting Robes)
    Against the Cockroaches E L (Lt. Morrison's Helmet, Troll's Ire, one of my most desired items:), yeah)
    Goblins in the Woods E E (Battered Holy Mail, Azure Shield)
    Descent to the Core --
    The Pools of Slime --
    Temple of Scales Et + --
    The Tomb of Tvericus --
    Tree Forts of the Goblin King E (Penteth's Orb)
    High Mountain Pass --

... (I will the more promising high level adventures first)

Riddle of the Gnome Lords E + E E (Xochu's Icy Circlet Vira's Chain, Coruscating Mail)
    Secret of the Gnome Lords --
    Into the Black Forest --
    Attack of the War Monkeys L E e (Superb Trickery, my first :), Ulalia's Boots, Armor of Negeation)
    Dungeon of the Swamp King E (St. Olianders Tome)
    CardStock II Secret Preview e (Mithril Mesh Slippers)
    Lair of the Yellow DragonL (General Jelom'S Helm)
    Black Oaken Heart E (Robe of the Crap ..eh..Crab)

That should be it for the second loot fairy run. I will try to get the second figure in league.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    Sir Veza likes this.
  10. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Did you play them all?

12. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

56 of 59 adventures. (I hate too much The Troll Tyrant, Secret of the Elder Mind and Black Plume Mountain to play them)

13. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

That is disappointing. I've gotten the same number of legendaries so far today, and I haven't played a single module > level 9.

14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

15. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

16. Kalin, Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.
  17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I logged in prior to reset to play on borrowed time. That lasted about 12 minutes. :mad: My ISP is in cahoots with the RNG.
    Co-op is sooo slooowww on my machine. My brain hurts, and I didn't even finish everything.
    The one highlight I remember is finding a 2nd Skull Of Savage Iljin for my second account.
    I kept a bit of a tally for my main account:
    I've dropped 3 legendaries - 1 wasn't excess. I've dropped 33 epics - 7 weren't excess. Primarily EttSC items.
    None of the items missing showed up.
    So I'm still getting bunches of the things I've been getting bunches of for the last 2 years, and not getting the things I'm short of.
    It boggles my mind that a random distribution can maintain such peaks and valleys (or holes) when sampled at random times over such a period.
    My other two accounts behave similarly, but with different peaks and valleys, and over a shorter time.
    I won't say it shouldn't happen, I will only say "Harrumph!"
    Edit: And I keep getting engrossed in the co-op hunt and keep missing the leagues. 3 today. I've only got 1 figure so far.

Bandreus likes this.
  18. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

You got even more legendaries than I got.

My highlight was definitly the Troll's Ire and that is it.

Randis brought my second Mulik's Blisterstaff, that is a nice one. And my third Hand Of Melvelous. Guess you can not have enough Hands, if you want to play vamps.

Sir Veza likes this.
  19. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Here goes the third run. Allthough I am not that motivated anymore. And in the evening even a tournament game will take place. Guess I will take a break after this weekend. :D For this run I switched the tokenlose party to three wizards, with one of them having two Mulik's Blisterstaffs Until now I like that more than a priest with Skull Of Savage Illjins. It works better with my reliable mails, but unfortunatly also is weaker against opposing armors. Since I dont have enough double Firestorm Items anyway, I think I will set up one wizard with just Armorbane Pendants.

The Wizard's Workshop --
    Caverns of the Troglodytes --
    Lair of the Trog Wizard et
    Highway Robbery --
    Dungeon of the Lizard Priest --
    Ruby Demon Portal --
    Rescue From Shieldhaven Prison --
    **** Man, the fairy seems to have given away all here goodies already...****
    Slub Gut's Sanctum --
    Diamonds of the Kobolds --
    The White Star --
    The Defense of Woodhome Et et
    Valley of Tezkal E E E (Unbalanced Doloire, Gaudekki's Orb, Underdog'S Shield)
    Forest of Souls --
    **** There the client crashes. Has allocated too much memory again... ****
    The Throne of Strench L + -- (Xander's Mail, nice, my first one :))
    Beneath the Frozen Earth--
    CardStock II Secret Preview --

Luckily enough there was the Xander's Mail. Otherwise it was more than disappointing. I will take a break for now.

P.S. I like the use of Mulik's Blisterstaff for bringing my own chars into the right position.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    Bandreus likes this.
  20. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

So the only low level item I need is a Skull Of Iljin, which can drop until level 11, right? This will be this adventures to got.
    Order of the Core
    Beneath Tcotzac
    Lord Stafford's Treasure
    Melvelous the Magnificent
    The Compass of Xorr
    Gladiatorial Arena, Finals
    Return to Woodhome
    Gladiatorial Arena, Qualifiers
    Crystals of Chronak
    Garnet Demon Portal
    The Sinister Wood
    The Viscous Tombs
    Against the Cockroaches
    Goblins in the Woods
    Descent to the Core
    The Pools of Slime

But I need far more stuff in the 17s and 18s, especially Xlaka's Sacred Bundle, Cursed Radcannon and Blue Destruction. So I will do the high level ones first. Also there is so much more high level stuff, that finding one Skull may be more likely than finding one of those three. And many of the adventures take a lot time. So I will see how long I can keep it up.

Return to the Astral Shrine
    Citrine Demon Portal
    Lord Batford's Manor
    Riddle of the Gnome Lords
    Secret of the Gnome Lords
    Cliffs of the Wyverns
    Into the Black Forest
    Attack of the War Monkeys E, e (Advanced Footwork, Major's Helmet)
    Temple of Terror e (Overheated Memorizer, nice, I would like to try out this in multiples:))
    Dungeon of the Swamp King L + (Yancley's Boots, my first, but do they anything else then increasing my percentage of overall items?)
    Lair of the Yellow Dragon E + e (Salazar's Sandals, Barreling Club)
    Black Oaken Heart
    Black Plume Mountain
    Secret of the Elder Mind
    The Troll Tyrant
    The Metallic Monstrosity
    Passageways to Death
    In the Belly of the Beast
    The Perilous Garden
    Sanctum of the Cyber Tyrant
    Throne of the Mechanical Men

P.S. I changed my high level farming team and have to say I am pretty impressed by my new Searing Pains, Block Locket and Cyclying theme.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015