Discussion in 'Bugs' started by OOO, Jan 7, 2013.

1. OOO

OOO Kobold

Not sure if this is a bug or my own mistake/problem . . .

I registered a couple of nights ago, played around briefly (enough to note the game's awesomeness!), looking forward to return to explore with time.

However, when I have tried to log back in since, my password seems to be unrecognized - both the one sent in my invite email and the one I tried to change it to but apparently failed - nothing would happen (so I assumed password changing was not yet functional for the beta).

Since there is no password reset or reminder functionality yet, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of help getting back in.

Thanks.

- Osvaldo

2. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

I don't know, but maybe the password is case-sensitive?
    Did you use some uppercase letters?

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I think Jason took care of this for you?

4. OOO

OOO Kobold

No resolution yet. I got an email entitled "Updated Card Hunter Beta Registration" - but when I try to follow its instructions I am still told than my key is wrong or already used. :(

I replied to the email in hopes of further help.

Thanks for your time.

5. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

I reset your password and sent you an email to your registered email address earlier today. It should have arrived before the "Updated Card Hunter Beta Registration" mail. Did you not receive it? I can try sending it again from a different mail host, in case it's getting caught in your spam filters.

6. OOO

OOO Kobold

Awesome! Yes, the email was in the spam trash - I am in now.

Sorry to be a pain in the tuchus!