Little question about collecting achivement (Steam)

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Durandwarf, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Durandwarf

Durandwarf Kobold

Hi everyone !

I'm trying to get achiement of collecting every singleitems from a category.

So now i'm at 355/357 for regular common items and as I cannot buy any new items... I was wondering : Do we need the treasures items to get them ?

thanks for your future help ! :D

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yes. Treasure counts for the Steam collector achievements.

3. Durandwarf

Durandwarf Kobold

Oh crap... and if we got those treasures and then we sold them. did they count or we have to get them again ?

4. Pawndawan

You have to have all common / uncommon / rare / epic / legendary items of the set at the same time for the achievement to count.

If you have extra gold, you might want to re-buy treasure items from Skarl's Second.

5. Durandwarf

Durandwarf Kobold

Oh and last question... I found that I may need 2 bizarre items Frosted Cookie/ Kobold Kandy that are not dropable... but they're two common items. Do I need them for the achievement ? And if I need them how can I get them ?

6. Pawndawan

Frosted Cookie (Winter Holiday) and Kobold Kandy (Halloween) are special seasonal collector items, that don't count towards Steam achievements.

7. Durandwarf

Durandwarf Kobold

Ok nice ! So I have to farm to get Shiny Baubles (17) and Amethyst Shard (5) Sold it and can't get again...

Thanks for your help man ! Appreciated !

(You can close now mod)

8. JakeAlmighty

JakeAlmighty Mushroom Warrior

does Blue Manchu typically bring back their limited time stuff every season each year? or the previous things are done now forever.

9. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

They do open the seasonal shops with the season's stuff every year.

10. JakeAlmighty

JakeAlmighty Mushroom Warrior

awesome, thanks for the info. I'm a crazy collector type who's just gotta have it all. (but missed all the previous windows to get the limited stuff)