List of all current custom map monster items?? (and help with monster placement)

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by playhavock, Aug 21, 2014.

1. playhavock

playhavock Mushroom Warrior

The custom map has a drop down of lots of monsters to pick from... question - is there a list of what monster(s) have what items in there decks I can look at to better help me decide what monsters to put on maps I make - also I seem to have issues with putting lots of monsters even when I have enough spawn spaces to do so, are some creatures limited or am I just being a noob?

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Monsters don't have items - they have a set deck. Monsters decks are listed on the wiki, here.

I'll move your question regarding spawn markers and such to the correct subforum. And maybe clarify what issues you have with a screenshot? That way someone can point out if you're handling it incorrectly a bit easier.

Farbs likes this.
  3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Can you reply with an attached .scn file so we can see why your monsters aren't spawning?

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

A screenshot of your spawn points would help. Are you using "any group" spawn points (circles without dots)? Are you spawning large monsters? Is your opponent the AI or a human?

5. playhavock

Well, after that I tried again and got it to work @_@ go figure, I think you have to know the exact count or it goofs, or maybe the new editor is better.
    I've attached the board anyway. I am not sure how to do the two files into one file...???

Attached Files:

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The board is embedded in the scenario file so you don't need to upload both.

7. playhavock

oh i didnt know that!
    neat