Line of Sight Easy Mode (for other testers)

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by SurgeonFish, Jan 9, 2013.

1. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Now I dunno if its just me, but I don't remember Gary telling me how to discover who has line of sight with who. If you guys are struggling with casters friendly or enemy here is an easy solution.

Hover your mouse over the character and all of the highlighted squares is their line of sight! This makes it easy to avoid their spells and make them move.

If you knew this or Gary explains better than just ignore me. I just learned this, this morning and helped me beat out Trog OP Shocky Wizard

2. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

I don't think Gary explains that. I didn't think to hover over the baddies to see LoS, I do it for my party, but the opposite didn't occur to me. Thanks!

3. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Sounds pretty easy to figure out to me...

Edit: LOL, not trying to be a dick or anything. It's just that I'm a vet of "tactical RPG" games, and that's a pretty basic feature of most of them, or at least something similar.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Your probably thinking of highlighted movement range. Line of sight is very unusual to have on mouse over or select.

5. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Well, usually movement and attack range. I guess LOS is usually more clear cut in most TRPG's if it's even used at all.