Lil' People's Town Meeting [Win Pizza!]

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Shanomo, Oct 23, 2016.

1. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

a+b+c/3 will be different to (a+b+c)/3... maybe press equals on the calculator before doing the divide?

timeracers likes this.
  2. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Oh woops, I posted herself the elf's overall score instead of the judges score!
    Herself the Elf: 7, 5.5, 8 (Add together and divide by 3 for 6.83)
    Sorry about that herself, and good catch time.

Timeracers your results are as follows: 5.33, 6, 6.

timeracers likes this.
  3. trrst

trrst War Monkey

Thank you,Shanomo,for organizing the event-It was a very fun experience!Congratulations to all participants and winners!
    /In-game name- trrst/

Shanomo likes this.
  4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You forgot to update thread post 2.

Shanomo likes this.
  5. hwango

hwango Hydra

Cool! I'm so pleased that my horrible abomination was deemed worthy. I'm hwango in the game as well.

Thanks for running the contest!

Shanomo likes this.
  6. HerselfTheElf

HerselfTheElf Orc Soldier

Wow I actually placed?

I think you got a massive penalty for your "abomination" not being a person :), it's seriously impressive.

Thanks for the contest guys, it was original and fun. Finally something for our artsy side (even tho mine is nearly nonexistant :p)

Shanomo and Melancthon like this.
  7. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Can we get your in-game username too Herself?
    I didn't realize that we could get chest prizes too when I started all this so I didn't ask for in-game usernames, sorry about that slowing things down guys, I'll know for next time :p

Yeah Hwango, your abomination was actually gonna win but he ate the judge who gave him a 10 before he finished judging. I think he inspected his tail for too long, which seems to make him angry... and he's even less pretty when he is angry. As for Princess Sparkle, we all wish Hwango's beast would eat her just to reduce the noise pollution from her incessant chattiness. Unfortunately Witch Bogbreath's soup has made it/him/her fall asleep... all a bit crazy down here, tbh.

j3st3ri likes this.
  8. hwango

hwango Hydra

Aw man, not again! That's how I missed out on that job at the monster factory! Why does everything I create find people so delicious?!

edit to add: also, I hope judge #4 wasn't anyone we liked. Sorry about that.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. HerselfTheElf

HerselfTheElf Orc Soldier

My username in-game is the exact same as my forum name, HerselfTheElf. I didn't clarify earlier because I thought I just placed. I thought nr. 1 got pizza and nr 2 and 3 chests. It's "Princess" by the way. She thinks of herself a princess but actually isn't one. That's why the quotes were there :)

10. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

We are all glad she won't be ruling a country in the future then HTE.

I have asked Flax to send you guys your chests, I'm glad you all enjoyed the contest and big thanks to all those who participated!
    It's been fun seeing all the new posts come up on the forum :D

11. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

sooo.. am I missing something or when are we supposed to get the chests?

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm pretty sure I sent them, did you not receive yours?

13. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

upload_2016-12-1_17-1-32.png

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Right, I see you don't have any chests right now, but I sent them 15 days ago - if you're sure you didn't receive and open them, then it's my mistake and I'll add your chests =) Sorry for the hassle, let me know!

15. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I think I'd notice a missing chest; haven't had any chests the whole year.

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

:) I've sent you 3 gold chests, let me know if they don't go through somehow.

j3st3ri likes this.
  17. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Got it, appreciated!

Shanomo and Flaxative like this.