Lil' People's Town Meeting [Win Pizza!]

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Shanomo, Oct 23, 2016.

1. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Just make 1 character out of items, and give it a name.

Shanomo likes this.
  2. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Good point regarding the visually impaired Dun, have changed the core of the text to to black. Also doesn't hurt to say please, I don't mind being frank, but you should possibly curtail it with some common courtesy. Like, speaking to me in person, for example. As time racers says, just need to create a character out of the items in game.

3. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Say hello to witch Bogbreath. A misunderstood hag from the eastern marshlands. (the name doesn't help her reputation either)

upload_2016-10-24_9-51-47.png

That pot sure seems heavy or hot according to the grin in her face. (or perhaps she was just born like that)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  4. hwango

hwango Hydra

Monsters roaming the night? Pfah. Those are surely mere rumors and wild speculation. I mean, no one's actually seen a -

[​IMG]

Cobbled Cockatrice.

5. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Judging by Hwango's submission, the town's people were too late :eek:

Potato Priest likes this.
  6. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

Vincard the invisible (and bald) painter

Picture.jpg

7. Navas

Navas Kobold

Sem título.jpg The Undead King, Lord Lioric

ParodyKnaveBob, Rohndil and Pawndawan like this.
  8. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Oh look, I found a Lil' @DupleX
    Better put on my resistant hide for this trip..
    ..in fact, better make it three hides. :confused:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    Mama Mia, Potato Priest and Pawndawan like this.
  9. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

[​IMG]

10. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Most of the village has arrived at our halls it seems, but are there any stragglers? Contest is still open to anyone keen to create a Lil' Person! They better get here soon though, halloween has left many werewolves and ghosts in the land.

11. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

When are you planning to close the contest?

12. HerselfTheElf

HerselfTheElf Orc Soldier

"Princess" Sparkle Pop

[​IMG]

Hey guys, can I live here? Sorry I'm late but I like totally did my hair and all and then this werewolf totally roared in my face and I totally felt like a drop on my eyebrow it was like so eeeewww.
    SO I had to take a shower and well... after I shower my hair is like totally not sparkly so I had to dry it and condition it and then wash it again and then I figured out I totally dropped my comb because I was so disgusted by that werewolf. So I went to the store (with hair all bad and stuff) and I needed some time to find the right comb. The store clerk told me he was going to close up and that I needed to hurry and I was like oh my gosh look at my hair, sir, this is an emergency! And he was totally like just pick a comb and go so I ended up with this "Pure Silver Comb" but my hair is totally not pure silver, there's a hint of blue in there.
    Or maybe they mean the comb is made out of pure silver... anyway it was the most sparkly comb I could find (Combs these days... TOTALLY not sparkly). I was really fed up with all these dirty werewolves and those vampires that think they have a shot (I mean look at me, I totally only go for the incorporeal) and then I remembered this fat creepy guy with a neckbeard that told me about this place. He kept talking about Melvin, Dwarves and he smelled kind of bad. He also kept hitting on me telling me I had nice hair. I said "Oh thank you" but I totally thought "like... eeeewwww". But anyway I was like if there's no werewolves and vampires there then I might have to put up with him for now until I'm there and oh geez thank goodness I'm finally here.

Do you guys really want her to live there?

13. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Mitternacht Mutton

upload_2016-11-2_18-32-7.png

14. Mama Mia

Mama Mia Hydra

Here comes Baron Blobblington!

Blobby.png

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5, Gast86 and 7 others like this.
  15. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Hi ya time racers, the contest shall end next weekend from the start of Saturday server time. Voting by judges shall then take place :)

Glad some more lil people could show up despite the late hour, with all these vampires and werewolves running about.

Gast86 likes this.
  16. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Well, naturally one must expect the Baron to arrive fashionably late.

Shanomo, Mama Mia and seth arue like this.
  17. 0000000000

0000000000 Kobold

Old Lady Edith (totally not out to murder you.).jpg [​IMG] Old Lady Edith, She's totally not evil or here to murder everyone...

18. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Thanks for all the great characters guys! The doors have been closed to keep any more monsters out (we have a feeling some got in already!) and judging will be started this weekend!

Flaxative likes this.
  19. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Thanks to all contestants, we've had some amazing submissions! The Judges gave each Lil' Person a score from 0-10 based on their Originality, Quality, Detail and Theme. I will list each username with their overall score from each judge.

So, without further ado...
    Username - Judging scores
    1st: Mama Mia - 6.21, 8.33, 8.5
    2nd: Trrst - 7.22, 7.33, 7.5
    3rd: Hwango - 5.6, 7.16, 9
    4th: j3st3ri - 5.13, 8, 8
    5th: Herself the elf - 7, 5.5, 8
    (Honourable mention to Gast86, who just missed 5th place by a difference 0.01!)

Could these card hunters please message me or post their in-game usernames here, so I can pass on their names to staff to be given chests in game.

Congratulations to all the winners, and once again thanks to everyone for getting involved! You have the Lil' People's eternal gratitude :)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Mama Mia, trrst and Pawndawan like this.
  20. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I used a calculator to solve that "Herself the elf" should get 3rd instead of 5th while 3rd and 4th place players should get 4th and 5th respectively. Where did I place?