Let's introduce ourselves!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Zenebar, Jul 21, 2011.

?

Which "class" do you align with the most?

1. Warrior

27.7%
  2. Rogue

30.5%
  3. Wizard

41.8%
  1. Womble

Womble Mushroom Warrior

Hey Dervill, don't know about you but this means D&D without having to find 4 dad's who don't have duties at home! Where have those free and easy evenings gone?

ChadTheRad likes this.
  2. ChadTheRad

ChadTheRad Mushroom Warrior

Hello My Name Is ChadTheRad

I Always Pick Rogue,there is Nothing Quite Like Sliding A Dagger Into An Enemies Back That's 3 Level's Higher Then You And 1 Hit Killing Him While Your Party Just Stares In Shock,Well And Every Party Need's One And Everyone Else Wants To Be The Bad-Ass Paladin or the Mage,So I Stick With Rouge

My Very First CCG Was Magic The Gathering,(Still Wet Behind The Ear's)

My Favorite Fantasy Games Are A Triple Tie Between

Final Fantasy X,Kingdom Hearts 2 (Nostalgia),And Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning

My Favorite Board Game Is A Mix Between Dungeons And Dragons 1e,and Labyrinth Lord

I'm Excited To See This Game Come Out,Already In Beta Which Is Great!,Cant Wait To Play,Hell

They Can Take As Long As They Want,The Longer It Takes The Better The Game

With So Much Time You Can Scarcely Go Wrong

3. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Dear Internet (Im not pikcing on your here Chad, its a problem across the web) - it's Rogue. Rouge is a pinky colour you get on your cheeks when you're flushed and hot. It is possible to have a rouge rogue, but not a rogue rouge.

I know its a simple typo, but its right up there with YOLO for me. Just FYI.

4. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Ehh, whenever it seems relevant, I just link folks over here. It gives me a chance to reference Thief, which is always topical.

My job on this forum in general seems to be linking old posts, which I suppose says something.

5. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

TL;DR is the catchphrase around here

6. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Tell that to all those people that got killed by the cosmetic alliance when rouge went rogue after the soviet union ended!

Lance likes this.
  7. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

The Soviet Union never ended, comrade - it simply slumbers.

8. ChadTheRad

ChadTheRad Mushroom Warrior

I always get confused,my English 4 teacher would be SO "Rouge" for you,with all your grammar correction's,and proper word choice

Stay,smart Doom

9. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

"I just have two words for you: that made me laugh."

10. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

4 dads? My D&D table has 3 women at it! :) I'm Duke, been playing pen and paper RPGs now for about 27 years. Played MtG when it was still the beta set. Love board games, the more strategy involved the better. Probably why I am looking forward to this game so much, it links many of the things I love the most.

11. Guy

Guy Kobold

I am Guy.
    Some things:
    I have a deep love of goblins.
    I've been playing D&D for about 1o years, DM'ing for 2 or 3.
    I was once almost arrested for impersonating a time traveler.

12. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

I like your Eraser Head Avatar. <3 David Lynch.

13. Dracthos

Dracthos Kobold

Hi People, i have played a few D&D games with Dark_wolf and mysty and am a big fan of magic the gathering so this is
    right up mu ally :)

14. Madfoxinator

Madfoxinator Kobold

Hey, I am a bit of a closet nerd, So I've never had a friend who plays D& D but I have played magic and have recently fallen in love with the recent netrunner and lord of the rings LCGs. I picked wizard but I kinda hope that they introduce a hero who is more ninja/assassin like. I suppose that could be a rogue but I consider rogues to also have a lot of utility spells rather than focusing on movement and burst damage.

15. Hexyz

Hexyz Mushroom Warrior

I'm Dan, forum name "Hexyz" from an old game on the PSP "Hexyz Force" - I ran out of words/names/whatever to use for naming purposes and this kind of stuck. I use it just about everywhere, I suppose. Anyway, I'm excited for this game to release and for a spot in the Beta. I love in Florida, I play GW2 currently. I used to tank in WoW, played it since Alpha days.

16. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Loving in Florida sounds very romantic. :p

17. Hexyz

Hexyz Mushroom Warrior

Ha... Damn, I didn't proofread my post! Argh. Sorry, you know what I meant I hope! Lol. But I do love *AND* LIVE in Florida. My daughter just turns 4 months on the 16th so, I'm stoked. :)

18. Druthers

Druthers Kobold

Hi, I'm Druthers and I have been lurking about for a while. I signed up for the beta when I saw the article in Game Informer.
    I thought it would be a good time to get in on the forums now that there is this reset thing happening.
    I'm excited to see what this game is all about.

19. zologan

zologan Kobold

I vote for wizard but i can be a warrior all that i want is starting to be part of this family.... and found gold...

20. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

zologan, in other threads you mentioned you speak Spanish: if there's anything you feel is getting lost in translation, free to post your original Spanish thoughts as well. Many of us can read it, and we could compare your English and Spanish to improve understanding.

To answer your question from other threads: you can sign up to (eventually) get beta access to Card Hunter on the front page (http://www.cardhunter.com/). You sign up now, and then sometime in the future you will receive an e-mail giving you access. You just have to wait awhile (possibly wait a few weeks).