Let's introduce ourselves!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Zenebar, Jul 21, 2011.

?

Which "class" do you align with the most?

1. Warrior

27.7%
  2. Rogue

30.5%
  3. Wizard

41.8%
  1. Ystin

Ystin Orc Soldier

All you have to do is hit reply in the bottom right hand of their comment, next to the 'Like' button.

2. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Welcome new people

3. Innstation

Innstation Kobold

Hi guys! I'm from China.
    Really want to play this game.
    I have a webgame team, and waiting for cardhunter.

4. Michael

Michael Mushroom Warrior

Welcome, Sir.

May we discuss many things.

5. GothicHamster

GothicHamster Kobold

Hey Gang,

Well I found out about this game by accident the other day and am sort of happy I did not hear about it a year ago. This is going to be fantastic! Look forward to seeing many of you in game when it comes out.

Cheers

greggors and Ystin like this.
  6. Ystin

Ystin Orc Soldier

Looking forward to seeing you too!

7. greggors

greggors Kobold

Have to agree, though I found out about a couple of weeks ago (right before PAX) and its already taking its toll on me.

8. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

It's okay. You can make it. Yoooooou caaaaaan maaaaake iiiiiiit.

(Imagine motivational video here.)

9. greggors

greggors Kobold

In my head I'm going with the training montage in rocky I. I know its not really relevant to this situation but im not going to let something like that stop me

Zoorland likes this.
  10. GothicHamster

GothicHamster Kobold

For me it is more like Little Mac running after Doc in the Bronx. If only I could catch that bastard on the 10 speed maybe I could play Card Hunter. Until then I keep on running.

11. Tess

Tess Blue Manchu

Hey, I'm Tess. I am Card Hunter's server-wrangler.

When I was a teenager, I wasn't allowed to play D&D. So, I surreptitiously made my first set of dice out of Sculpy, and baked them in a toaster oven. True story!

12. Sir Knight

Did . . .

Wow, you did that? Did you have the knowledge of dice necessary to get the number placement correct? (1 opposite 6, et cetera.)

13. Tess

Tess Blue Manchu

Pfft, yeah right. I seem to recall that I implemented some of the dice as logs with flattened sides, because it was easier than trying to make the weirder shapes. I don't remember how I managed to make the 20 at all.

14. GothicHamster

GothicHamster Kobold

That's great! Lets just hope the servers are not crafted from Sculpey!

15. Michael

Michael Mushroom Warrior

Your dedication is terrifying.
    I'm impressed.

Or your dedication is impressive and I'm terrified, I can't decide.

16. Mileus

Mileus Kobold

Well Hello everyone. I've been lurking the forums for awhile and thought I'd finally introduce myself.

17. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Hi, Jim here ! Saw CH from RPS, dropped by...read the dev diaries and stuff, curious enough to make me wanna be here...I suppose that says a lot, cos I'm like so jaded with gaming nowadays that it really takes a lot to get me to post ! :p

PS: not sure if CH's a winner or another has-been, going to reserve judgement until I get my hands on a demo/whatever... ;)

neoncat likes this.
  18. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Hey, I've already started another topic on here, but I haven't instroduced myself yet in this one. My name is Mike and I've been a tabletop, console and computer gamer since my childhood. My absolute favorite type of game is the computerized board game, so when I saw this was being made I, I did a little internal happy dance. When it comes out, I think I will do an actual big happy dance. :)

Also, yes, I am a Christian (you might be able to tell from my user pic, lol), so not all of us think that fantasy RPG's are demonic or satanic.

19. Diamondius

Diamondius Kobold

Hello ... I am from Greece and I have beein waiting for this game with extreme anticipation. I was just lurking the forums so far but I decided to start posting every now and then :D

I am a big fan of DnD even though I had not the chance to play so much the few times I played i had the most fun in my life.

I am also very much into tabletops, TCG and TBS games so this sounds just perfect. Now I am killing some time playing GW2 waiting for this games beta that I will hopefully be included in :p

In RPG games I am very fond of the tank archetype so my first choice was Warrior

20. Sir Knight

Doesn't it have to "have been" before it can be a "has-been"?

(This is my subtle way of saying yes I want a demo too.)

And hello to all.