Legendary find!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Wozarg, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Found one pretty good weapon:

[​IMG]

No more movement needed for my Dwarves! :cool:

Hexyz likes this.
  2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Oh god not you as well...

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Well, let's hope that server reset and no more free pizza is coming soon ;)

4. Zalminen

Zalminen Hydra

Just found this after finally beating High Mountain Pass (in addition to the treasure hunt reward):
    [​IMG]

5. Shoat

Shoat Kobold

Surprisingly, with the exception of Twipp's Energy Boots and Mindless Aggression, I got all of them before I found out you could get free pizza.
    Also surprisingly they aren't as useful as you'd expect from a legendary, many uncommon and rare items have better cards on them (or equally good cards while requiring less circles and squares to equip).

[​IMG]

6. HavokReaker

HavokReaker Kobold

I'm feeling mighty Toasty!

Toasty.jpg

Hexyz likes this.
  7. HavokReaker

HavokReaker Kobold

Hmmm, what should I cast?

Fireball.jpg

Hexyz likes this.
  8. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Truth be told, that last staff could be called "Necklace of Missiles" for a classic D&D reference. But it's the Staff slot . . . okay, how about this: Legendary Arcane Item, looks like the various prayer beads that Priests use, but called Necklace Of Missiles and has three Fireball cards?

(Quick check by clicking my own link: nope, the wiki doesn't think it exists yet.) Hey Blue Manchu! Eh? Eh?

9. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

10. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Talking about wierd...

Crazy boots and dianon's ring from quests. Also got ozerian's boots like ColdChaos but there was already a pic of it

Attached Files:

Hexyz likes this.
  11. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Working on the wiki and then I saw this....awesome piece of lingerie...

[​IMG]

Hexyz likes this.
  12. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

When you see that you run for so many reasons! Tho personally not worth the talent i have to say.

13. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Yay! Found another in MtM :p

pretty good for Vampire Priest :D

Attached Files:

Hexyz likes this.
  14. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Mindless aggression is amazing. Also that chain web is powerful. Don't unerestimate the new chain or strap armors.

15. Dark Wolfe

Dark Wolfe Orc Soldier

found this when buying crazily from the chest store

[​IMG]

Hexyz likes this.
  16. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

That but under another name is the first legendary i found and i still claim that its horribly bad at the cost of a talent. Not that i would even consider using it if it didn't cost a talent but right now its just laughably bad.

17. Hexyz

Hexyz Mushroom Warrior

Jeez, all these legendaries look sick!

18. Dark Wolfe

Dark Wolfe Orc Soldier

[sarcasm] I do not understand your hatred Wozarg. I would totally use that item even if it cost 2 talents [/sarcasm]

19. Shoat

Shoat Kobold

By the time I got Mindless aggression I had some blue weapons with way better cards on them (cards with similarly strong, or stronger, attacks and also some utility).
    It's probably neat if you get it early, but as the attacks only deal 10 damage and have a drawback on top of that, it's not exactly amazing.

20. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

What are "blue" weapons?

Also, I'm trying to come up with a response to "only" 10 damage, but I'm not sure what best to say.

Kodi and Hexyz like this.