League Indicator on Campaign Screen

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Sir Veza, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Specifically, a small button (probably the same size as the Settings button) which would mimic the league keep. (i.e. Change from dark gray to light blue while league entry is open.)

Function:
    It might simply indicate when entries were open, or it might open the league entry screen, whichever is more feasible from a programmer's perspective.

Rationale:
    1) In my case, whether hunting the Loot Fairy or simply farming one of my accounts, I often miss leagues because I focus on what I'm doing, and don't click back to the MP screen until after entries have closed.

2) Based upon a few things I've learned from the BM devs, many people play part or all of the campaign, but never participate in the MP side. If nothing else, this addition might pique their curiosity, cause them to investigate, and possibly enter the league. They might even join the conversation, and be more inclined to hang around.

Note to players: Being helpful and friendly to other (especially new) players can help a lot. I know most of you are, and that's one reason I've hung around so long.

Thank you for your consideration, and Good Hunting, all!

2. battlezoby

battlezoby Ogre

Sounds good. Maybe the "Mutliplayer' button on the map could be changed to a shade of blue when the League is in progress.
    I guess that wouldn't be useful while in an adventure, but on the other hand, I don't want my co-op partner being distracted-from
    and perhaps quiting our current adventure until it's over. A shadedbutton might be the least intrusive option.

I suppose that shading something in the "Battle Chat" box while adventuring solo won't break up any teams, but I think it
    might too distracting and confusing to be worth it. (Although, again, I think just about any more-comprehenive interface isn't
    very harmful just as long as it's an opt-in option.)

As an alternative I guess a text message could appear in Battle Chat or World chat saying which league it is, but again,
    I think it might be best to not do that to people currently playing in a co-op group.