League Deck Lists

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jon, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Wondering about the upcoming fixed deck leagues? Want to see what's in the monster decks you get to use?

I've updated the league description pages with full deck lists:

Artifact Anarchy

Clash of Geomancers

2. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Clash of Geomancers:

Brother Clay/Brother Stone

Weak Block (2) is appearing twice in the list.

Also deck sizes are all different, dunno if it was meant to be but reporting just in case. They have in the order of the list 33, 32 and 30 cards.

As for the Artifact anarchy, they all have 30 cards.

edit: Scuttle (1) is appearing twice in Friar Roq/Friar Lump deck. If I remove the cards that appear twice, that brings the totals to 32, 30 and 30. So still 2 extra cards for the first deck. I suspect Weak Block (2) to be those cards as the geomancers don't seem to be sharing copies of cards.

edit2: seems like all 3 decks have weak block x2 so dunno what the 2 extra cards are.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Nice catch, it should actually be 4 x Weak Block and 2 x Scuttle.

Deck sizes are allowed to vary for monsters.

4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I know y'all are probably in a last minute rush... but noting what I'm noticing.

1) Wings Of Faith and Flash Of Agony links aren't linking to the Wiki, even though the wiki pages are up (these are the only three word cards in the list, don't know if that has any effect).

2) Would be great to have the racial move identified for each character too!

EDIT: Looks like the links from here aren't working either - Wiki issue? @Phaselock

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Ok, I was originally noticing it because it wasn't linking from the deck lists for the Artifact Anarchy League, but it's probably the same problem as the forum problem.

7. Frostmire

Frostmire Kobold

How much does the entrance fee cost later ?

8. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Fixed missing redirects, thanks! :)

Scarponi likes this.