[League] 2 Priest Barrel Burfft

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Pawndawan, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

This is the build I used for the past Roll Out the Barrels league rotation. Won 24/25 (96,0 %) of the games I played.

[​IMG]
    (Click here for bigger resolution image)

Burfft and let die... The plan is to enjoy(?) playing burfft before it should get nerf on the next balance update.

This build has no Telekinesis or other control and is pretty light on the armor destruction, so super fast warriors and tanks backed up with Impenetrable Nimbus and/or heal can be a problem.

The real skill comes with creating consistently the most crippling handicaps for your opponent. Combustible and Vulnerable are always good, but the elite burfft playing dementors are able generate a perfectly-timed Trip against flying warriors or Mind Leak against wizards and support characters.

Urist McBlesser
    Level 24 Dwarf Priest

Marie Cure
    Level 24 Human Priest

Urist McSorcererer
    Level 24 Dwarf Wizard

2. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

Yeah, i've tested about 8-10 variants of different combinations of class/races on this league, and 2-clerics/1-wiz burfft was the most consistant (though i used another items/race).

This build seems to be little better than mine, at least i like it more:D Good work:D

3. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Okay, so I tried really hard to come up with a build that worked consistently, then I caved in and tried a variation of this.

Can confirm that it's hellish, it went 5-0 28 stars vs guys all in the 1300-1600 range, only really tested once vs maneuvres elves (and that was with poor draws in the opening rounds).

I feel so dirty sitting on top of my pile of chests.

Variations

Dwarf buff priest: Aegis Of The DefenderFabrian's Shield, Inspirational MailSt. Malaj's Cuirass, Amulet Of InspirationDemon Charm Of The 7th Circle
    Human rad priest: Ichabod's BucklerFabrian's Shield, Ritual StrapsMail Of St. Aulx, Amulet Of InspirationXlaka's Sacred Bundle
    Dwarf fire wiz: Ixtli AmuletCinnabar Ring

edit: 7-0, Perrin's volc/smoke/nimb build nearly had me but he ran out of time

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  4. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

5. NIMABI

NIMABI War Monkey

I always perfer human when building Burfft simply because Perfect Tactics is just too good.