Kobold VS Artifact

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Gingrich Yurr, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

This was my first scenario so I kept it short and simple. Feedback is very much welcome.

Pre Battle Text

You knew the expedition was doomed to fail. But as a lowly kobold, you had no power to object. The Kobold King had sent his finest troops to explore a nearby temple, you included. Alas, all of your comrades have fallen at the hands of various monsters. You are the sole survivor, battered and bruised but nonetheless alive. Somehow, you managed to stumble upon the place the king had sent you to find: the treasure hoard. Your eyes are drawn to the gleaming pile of gold at the center of the room. But what really catches your eye is the shiny, gold axe; it seems to be calling out to you. You clamber up the pile and grasp the axe in your hand, feeling its power resonate through you. Suddenly, it starts slashing uncontrollably, and you just manage to jump away. It's alive! And judging by the look on its face, it's angry too...

Short version: Can a kobold defeat Riptide?

Post Battle Text

You have learnt your lesson and leave the axe well alone. Instead, you rummage through the gold to see what treasures you can find.

Attached Files:

2. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

Did it on the third attempt. Don't seem to be much tactic involved here, if the Riptide gets an extra fly card early on you pretty much always die.

3. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Thank you for taking the time to play it.

Yes I must admit the strategy is a bit shallow, I'll take your advice on board and create scenarios with more complex strategies next time.