Kitchen Break-in

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by BlackVoidDeath, Jul 29, 2016.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Kitchen Break-in

By: BVD

Story

While creating a grand cake for the upcoming wedding, chef Ramses begins to come to realisation that the cake is becomming animate and gaining a consiousness, maybe it was the dark butter? Or the evil salt? One thing he knows is that he needs to exterminate it.
    Calling over a Troll with a promise of delicious cake if he can kill it, Ramses charges into his abandoned kitchen to support the Troll king!
    But what he didnt know is that his cat had become friends with the cake and doesnt exactly want be killed...

Kitchen Break-in.jpg

Epilogue
    You manage to exterminate the exterminators, well done! The kitchen is now your's. Next is the whole world!

(sorry for the bad storyline - had to make it in 10 mins, will improve if I get the chance)
    Feedback is much appreciated :)

Attached Files:

2. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

I personally like the idea myself!

3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I found the first version too easy, so added the Chef in the second version - but it was still too easy!
    I think that it is because of the frosting cannon, so I decided to add a sort of fridge where the werecake can still spawn the slices but cant really frost cannon.

Attached Files: