just took 4 crushing damage when using charge card

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by haho, Dec 17, 2016.

1. haho

haho Orc Soldier

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Old bug involving large figures.

3. haho

haho Orc Soldier

So, what is your point? If it still exists then it is still a bug. Or, what, is this forum only to post about new bugs??
    Also if it really is an old bug and has been known about for a long time, yet hasn't been fixed in however long... then that is just sad.
    Why even post about bugs if they never fix any?

4. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

@haho BM is a small team of 2 or 3 people that work on this game so it's harder to catch and fix bugs unlike a bigger corp who has the manpower to go in and fix these problems on a whim. The forums are made to report bugs and such as well as general chat and ideas. Aside from that, any form of programing can end up having bugs that no matter what you do outside of completely tearing out the old code and reprograming the game completely. I'm not speaking from any programing experence personally but from games I have played in the past and research I have read into, there are always going to be bugs of some sort in any form of programing whether it be in a game or an application such as Microsoft Word and the such.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Sorry, I didn't mean to be dismissive of your post. It's a known bug, but not a serious one like the recent stability issues. But it is useful to remind the devs that this still exists and still bothers people.

wereviper and timeracers like this.