[Just Something Random] Newer PC!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LeisureSuitLoli, Sep 28, 2014.

1. For a while I had been behind the times using an underpowered computer with the power of a potato. That era has ended since my newer PC has finally arrived. I am in the process of migrating my files to it as we speak.
    Though it might not be the most powerful thing, it is orders of magnitude better than the one I have been using.

I will be able to make videos that don't don't have the frame rate of a children's pop-up book.

2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Congrats! :) Use it well!
    I still remember the feeling I had when I got this computer, had had the previous one from 2002..2012. Not sure if I could have even ran CH on it if it had came out few years earlier lol.

3. It will take me a bit of time to get used to Windows Vista. But already I can play flash games with ease instead of my computer lagging to hell and back trying to play one.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

You got Vista on a new computer? I bought a computer 6 months ago and had to get Windows 8.1.

5. No, not a new computer. A "newer" computer. If I had a choice of operating systems I would go with Windows 7, but the computer I am now using is a hand-me-down from a relative who wasn't using it anymore.