Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Nate Ro

Nate Ro Kobold

Stuck In The defense of woodhome chapter 2 Woodhome Chapel. Name is Nate Ro

2. Thanks for the quick reset. However it did not help.
    Still the same problem. It just keeps loading. I've waited for quite a long time and I have tried shutting down the browser. Abandoning the quest. and so on and so forth. Nothing works :( loading icon just keeps going and going and nothing happens.

During the beta I never had any issues of this type. And I have played several times on this particular computer. I even tried updating java which didn't help either.

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Guys, there's a general server issue right now causing this - not related to those stuck in the tutorial. So if you're stuck loading, just wait until coming server reset.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  4. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Pengw1n is correct. This thread isn't for loading issues, it's for those who cannot progress because the adventures are not popping up or dialog isn't clearing.

I don't think I made that clear before so no worries. Editing the thread title to reflect this. Totes my fault, everyone.

RedNebula likes this.
  5. Ephasto

Ephasto Kobold

Greetings! My login is ephasto and I am stuck after completing the kobold encampment. I have completed the instance twice but never received the shards to sell at the armory.

6. NekoMarkus

NekoMarkus Kobold

My login is NekoMarkus, after the kobold encampment I received no amber shards. Any help would be nice! Thanks xP

7. detraya

detraya Kobold

Hello there, my name in game name is detraya. after the raid on ommlet i didn't recieve the amber shards, so i can't sell them to the armory to continue.

8. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Reset: Ephasto, NekoMarkus, and Detraya

9. Orilo

Orilo Kobold

I just started on Monday the 23rd and played the first encounter (Raid on Ommlet) and never received the Amber Shards loot. So I can't trade them in at the Armory to continue.

Thanks,

10. Danival

Danival Kobold

Same as above. Loot wasn't working after fight so no shards. It wont let me continue without selling amber shards and I have played the first mission 3 or 4 times (once a day :/ ) to get enough to buy a weapon but still can't progress. Can you please reset my account or something?

11. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Hi guys, we're going to get you both sorted out ASAP but I need your log-in name Danival.

12. slowcpu

slowcpu Kobold

hi im stuck in lord staffords treasure chapel 2 login name is slowcpu

13. Danival

Danival Kobold

I log in with "Danival". Thanks.:)

14. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Sorry I didn't see this earlier! You should be all set :)

15. eleefece

eleefece Kobold

Hi, I'm currently stuck at the orc's head tavern and my adventure doesn't go beyond the raid on Ommlet. Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for the trouble.

My login name is "eleefece"

16. jonrad

jonrad Kobold

I closed the game at the point where I get the message about the costume shop. Now I'm eternally stuck with the campaign message of "Cuthbert's Costumes lets you change the appearance of your character!". Since I don't have any pizza to change costumes, the message doesn't go away.

17. Murderstache

Murderstache Kobold

I am currently stuck in the Path of Champions - Quick Reactions card proc'ed off an attack from the cleric, and now it says 'you must play a trait', but Quick Reactions is covering my cards or stuck and I cannot take any actions. Screen Shot attached stuckbugCardhunter9-29-13.png

18. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

This is a known bug, you've probably drawn a trait card that's stuck under the enlarged Quick reactions - however, this is not an issue for this thread, as it's not causing you to get stuck permanently. Refreshing your browser or resigning is currently the only option. :(

19. Murderstache

Murderstache Kobold

Okay, thanks for the quick response.

20. pepeopable

pepeopable Kobold

Help me please, my game was working fine untill yesterday when i bought the starter pack. I get this wierd bug where i cant do anything, i can only acces the menu and resign the battle, it happens in a lot of diffrent moments (i would say 8 out of 10 battles, it happens and cracsh my game) I noticed that evrytime this happens one mini fig just disapears from the board (the base showing the HP remains). This happens both in singleplayer and in multyplayer. Here is a capture of the bug in single player, notice that this time the game bugged before drawing the cards, but is not allways the case. in multyplayer it happens anytime in the middle of the battle and im left with no more option that to resign, you can se i just was forced to resing my last 10 multyplayer battles. In singleplayer it is making me stuck, i have to resing and i lose my "lives" and i cant progress.
    I have a good rig with an Intel I7 procesor and 8 G ram. I tried it on my other pc and im experiencing the same bug, so i dicided it was not, its maybe something to do with my acount (?¿?)
    My internetspeed is around 8m/s

Please help me its making me very sad cuz i was enjoying the game so much, i just bought the starter pack yesterday -_-

Attached Files: