Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. nuketroy

nuketroy Kobold

Login name: nuketroy
    Level: MM#3 supp., level 3 (I think) "Desecrated Sanctum"

Last messages before game froze (Vicious Thrust card is stuck on the screen):
    Blackfang moved.
    Blackfang delivers a vicious stab to Argalex
    Blackfang doubles the damage with a ferocious follow-up!
    War Dog discarded All Out Attack.

2. Haggis1875

Haggis1875 Kobold

Hello,

My campaign is stuck after the Black oakenheart quest. I have completed all other quests but no more are loading.

My login is Haggis1875

Thanks

3. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Did you try refreshing your browser? Or delete all your cache, close your browser, restart computer, then open browser again. If it still doesn't work then something is wrong.

4. Haggis1875

Haggis1875 Kobold

Thanks for the advice Stexe, unfortunately that hasnt worked. Is there anything else I could do?

5. Stexe

Send an email to support@cardhunter.com and describe what you said here and what you've already done. If they can't help you then no clue what to do.

6. FoodHunter

FoodHunter Kobold

My game stuck at multi game battle and I could not move the 2 spaces walk piece, which make me believe your company hire sabotage coder intense to destroy the product.

7. Stexe

lol.... Right. Sometimes the internet connection to the server desyncs which can result in something like that. Try looking at the timer -- if it stops moving you've desync'd. Also, if you type to chat and nothing comes up you've always desync'd. In either case just refresh your browser and reconnect to the match and it will fix it.

8. 1.) In Multiplayer with my account ichbinsehselber I had Dodge and an enemy played Arcane Feedback on me. Dodge triggered and I moved behind blocking territory and the enemy lost line of sight. But I was still hit.
    2.) a bit afterwards in the same game I had a Travelling Curse while I had Inspiring Armor in my inventory. This led to a game hangup. I tried to re-connect but it did not succeed.
    I have a screenshot but I dont know how to attach an image here. The screenshot shows the Inspiring Armor before the image of the Travelling Curse

9. got the bug again on the new league with the spiders in a multiplayer game with fortaleza
    game is frozen
    The game says it is my turn, but I cannot play. The clock does not move. These are the last battle logs

Laser Turret drew Random Laser Barrage.
    Turret Beth moved.
    Turret Beth rotates.
    Turret Aleph is clumsy.
    Laser Turret drew a card.
    Absorber and their group turn invisible.
    Invisible Spiders drew a card.
    Turret Aleph's battery explodes.
    Rusty Armor reduced damage to Turret Aleph by 3.
    Laser Turret discarded Rusty Armor.
    Turret Aleph took 2 Laser damage.
    Absorber delivers a vicious bite to Turret Beth
    Turret Beth took 6 Piercing damage.
    ichbinsehselber passed.

10. Maybe the problem is caused by my mandatory action? Which was not played because I passed?

11. Fortaleza

Fortaleza Orc Soldier

Yeah, i also think it was cause you was able to pass turn and not play the mandatory action before doing that.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

13. Stexe

Yeah, the fix just got submitted for the next version. Hope they include CTRL + letter commands and allow people to "relog" into a different account next version too.

14. Fortaleza

Fortaleza Orc Soldier

Should we edit our post so the bug do not get abused for now?

15. In the new single player map when I target one of the enemies with the adaptive armor (dont remember the exact name of the card) with puncturing strike (penetrating) the game got stuck for a long time.
    Now while I am writing this (after maybe 2 minutes) the game finally resumed correctly.
    Are the calculations taking so long?
    Is a database query taking so long?

16. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

There still seems to be some occasional lag spikes. I got two ~2 min lag freezes in recent co-op in Into the Black Forest.

17. Dyrs

Dyrs Kobold

So I was in pvp.. I played the card slowed with an ill fitting armor on and it wouldn't let me change my facing. I relogged in to see if that fixed it and it did not and then when i went into my next fight i was missing the equipment from my most recent chest. The energy whip thing the super glowey pink rocket boots and i don't remember the third item

18. Stexe

Missing equipment seems really weird. Check your Keep for them. Otherwise contact support@cardhunter.com so they can figure out what happened.

19. Dyrs

Dyrs Kobold

Ive checked the keep and its not there I'll try mailing them though and see if that helps..

20. hwango

hwango Hydra

Username hwango

Stuck in "The Sphincter" battle of In The Belly of the Beast. I attacked an Invisible Spider with Pulverizing Bludgeon. It was blocked by Acrobatic Flip, but the 6 damage for being blocked has killed the spider (had only 4 hp). The game is stuck on "Cardotron is moving Jack [my character]." I even refreshed the page and rejoined the battle, and it's still stuck on trying to move my guy. The game is not actually frozen, as such - I can look at cards and pan the view. But the game won't finish moving my guy or progress to it's next turn.

Stexe likes this.