Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Xithias

Xithias Kobold

Is the campaign game supposed to end after White Skull Canyon? I beat that, hired a priest, and nothing else is happening.

My Login is Xithias.

2. Mancs

Mancs Kobold

Hey there!

I hired the wizard to my party, but the melvin is still asking me to hire a wizard. Can't advance in quest line.

Login: Mancs

ty!

3. mosukee

mosukee Kobold

Hello,
    After I done White Skull Canyon I can't do nothing more. I have problem like Xithias but I don't have priest.

Login: Seyone

4. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Noted! I've passed the info along and the rest of the team will probably take a look tomorrow during the day :)

5. Gakas

Gakas Kobold

Login: Gakas

After finishing the first mission Raid on Ommlet, I do not go out other missions :mad:

6. Salamander512

Salamander512 Kobold

I'm also stuck after the first mission (Raid on Ommlet). Login: Salamander512.

7. LucifaZ

LucifaZ Kobold

Hello,

I'm also stuck in the same place (Raid on Ommlet).

My login is : LucifaZ

8. dulakh

dulakh Kobold

9. Login: Corporate Power

I am stuck at The Armory directly after The Raid on Ommlet. I never received the amber shards quest reward and cannot progress. I even waited for the quest cooldown to expire and repeated it without any luck.

This game seems really fun so far. I want to play!

10. PrawnX

PrawnX Kobold

Also stuck in the first tavern, without any instructions on how to proceed... Worked fine in the Beta. PrawnX is my login.

11. Zahuren

Zahuren Kobold

Stuck in the first tavern with no further instructions. My log in name is Zahuren.

12. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Thanks guys!

13. Smooth

Smooth Kobold

Stuck after doing the first mission. The game just stopped working and I had to close the tab whereupon the tutorial became stuck. Login is Daghen.

14. ProzacPimp

ProzacPimp Kobold

I'm also stuck after the first mission (Raid on Ommlet). No trigger to get my second character at the inn. Login: ProzacPimp

15. tintin666

tintin666 Kobold

asshole666

I'm stucking May be, tutorial section loading just before

16. Reb0rn

Reb0rn Kobold

Login: Reb0rn

Stuck on The Armory after finishing Raid on Ommlet.

17. SirNuke

SirNuke Kobold

My login is SirNuke nad I'm stuck after completing Kobold Encampment

18. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Okay guys - everyone who's still stuck in the tutorial mission (which is most of you), I'm going to reset your progress (which recredits your pizza if you got any). This is a heads up because being stuck is no good but this'll let you get through it again. We'll look into the root cause of course :)

19. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Hey everyone - if you're stuck in the tutorial mission (which most of you seem to be), I am going to reset your account. That means you'll have to go through it again (sorry!) but you won't be stuck anymore and will be able to get past that point.

In the meantime, we're looking into what's causing it in the first place too.

Thanks for your patience!

20. dulakh

dulakh Kobold

Hi!

Of course no problem, first of all WE thank you the game! Anyway the problem hasn't solved, and a new bug appeared: at first time in the Tavern when you choose the warrior, you can add another two freely.
    After exit i can't get the goblin missions. I tried it with one Warrior too.