Interface :: Keep on the Hinterlands :: Quick Access

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by irongamer, Apr 3, 2013.

1. irongamer

irongamer Orc Soldier

Would be nice to have a button floating about, similar to multiplayer and menu, that takes you directly to your keep.

What if the keep was "off the map" in a sense? Currently you pan and click, which scrolls the map away from the region of interest. Once you have swapped out characters or changed gear you have to pan back to the region.

If the keep was "off the map" you could swap out character and/or gear without having to pan around again. Another option would be to remove the scroll after exiting the keep, but that would be consistent with the rest of the map icons.

Would this detract from the overland map experience too much?

2. Dark Wolfe

Dark Wolfe Orc Soldier

I was just here thinking something along the same lines. I was going to suggest having more keeps though. 1 keep per major land mass, so the second one would be up near the gladiator arena finals & order of the core adventures.

3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

And I'll just toss in my two posts' worth:
    I've worked under the assumption that there would be more "keeps" elsewhere in the future. The above discussion came out of deckbuilding on an adventure page itself, where the adventures provide yet more "keep-like" centers for deckbuilding . . . if the game were only coded that way.