Incorrect client version.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Malvicious, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Malvicious

Malvicious Kobold

"Your game client is out of date. Please reload this page to get the latest version. ..."

Okay, I give up. IE 11 doesn't seem to have an easy way to delete the browser cache (I deleted just about everything). There is no refresh/reload button, or if there is I'm too dumb to find it. No doubt that IS indeed the case, which probably means I'm too stupid to play, anyway. Can someone instruct me in what I need to do, or should I just quietly forget about it?

Thanks.

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

There should be a Flash Player icon in Control Panel. If you open it there should be an "Advanced" tab with a "Delete All" button under "Browsing Data and Settings". Clicking it should do the trick. Please shout back if it doesn't.

3. Malvicious

Malvicious Kobold

I didn't know that existed. Unfortunately, I tried it and it didn't work. But thanks!

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Bummer. :( What OS are you running?

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Sometimes it takes some time for the new client to migrate, or so I recall - so hopefully this is solved by itself even if you can't clear your flash cache. Not sure if uninstalling/reinstalling flash would help - in a worst case scenario.

6. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Does ctrl+r work? (In FF, ctrl+shift+R will force a page reload. I think IE does the same...)

Sir Veza likes this.
  7. Malvicious

Malvicious Kobold

Of all things...

Using WIN 7. Was preparing to try creating another account, or switching to Linux box, but-

[CTRL-R] worked! How did you know?

And thanks!

Sir Veza and Megadestructo like this.