Im back....

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Led, May 24, 2018.

1. Led

Led Orc Soldier

Hi guys.
    What is it about cardhunter that keeps pulling you back in. Over the past 4 years i have been a serious and casual player but also spent the better part of 2 years on other games.

Each time i come back for 1 game i feel hooked again. In the world of gaming i feel its a travesty that this game did not explode in popularity.
    I see that not much has changed over the past few years....so the game to me is on life support...but i dont know why. Is there some big future planned that i cant see. Even the forum has a fraction of the activity of the past.

I have been having alot of fun playing wizzard builds and really like vangard and a few of you might have seen me in pvp. I have past 1700 for the 1st time with 3 human wizards and joined a guild.....now to become the player i know i can be.
    If you see me around say hi. My friends list is full of people who used to play....so making new friends is what i am trying to do.

Wish i could convince more people to play

See you around

Led

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Welcome back, @Led !

3. Dark Brightness

Dark Brightness Orc Soldier

I think at this moment right now,what drags mostly people back to this game is comptitive spirit in ranked games,you can find tough oponents even when they have the lowest elo,suprising you again and again.
    But the main thing which will keep dragging me back to this game is the community,especially the people with which I became friends

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  4. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Welcome back! I love the community here as well. What keeps me here is the lack of objectification of women and the depth of strategy that comes from one of the only collectible card games with true board dynamics.
    I am recently thinking of how I can convince more people to play and was considering running a demo at my local game store.
    I need the cardhunter cape and DM shield though.

Sir Veza likes this.