I have conquered your puny forum

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sir Knight, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Tremble before me, ye posting masses. This is the turning point, the blood-dimmed tide is loose, the seals have been broken, the stars are right, thrice the brinded cat hath mewed, blah blah blah. I have conquered this forum and all shall know my name.

skip_intro, we owe it all to thee. With your foolish "like" of my recent post, you have granted me more "likes" than those possessed by anyone else on the forum . . . even the great Jon himself. My postcount soars above your own, and with it my title. My "trophy points" are . . . well, no one has more than I do, so let's leave it at that.

I am untouchable. I am greatness. I am going to get no replies to this thread whatsoever and somebody is going to think I'm being serious.

skip_intro likes this.
  2. profroche

profroche Mushroom Warrior

While my post here may seem like spam, it's really the first shot of a revolution
    +1 Post count
    +1 Freedom

3. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

4. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Hmm, picking the 'Like' label off that button reveals an 'EgoBoo Max' one underneath. :rolleyes:

Note to self - post like daemon to get bigger post count and bribe everyone to like me more...

profroche likes this.
  5. A Bear

A Bear Goblin Champion

6. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Thank you all for humoring me. This was an exciting opportunity that I'd never had on a forum before, and I had to do it or I'd have let myself down.

You can all permit this thread to fall off the front page, now. Really.