I have a Question

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Shadwell, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Shadwell

Shadwell Kobold

Is there a comprehensive Adventure/Dungon list outside the Wikipedia.
    Basically i am looking for something that lists the adventure, the level, possibly how many battles and how many opponents and of what type per battle included as well.

In part i am asking this as i was thinking of making one, and any pre existing things would help in that endeavor.

I hope that this is the correct place for this question if not, i apologize.

2. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

3. Shadwell

Shadwell Kobold

Outside the wikipedia meaning without having to go there.
    My version will detail it, without getting too far into the specifics, just something like:

Raid on Ommlet: Level 1 Adventure

One Battle against two Kobold Raiders.

Simple enough battle, especially since it is a tutorial battle for all intents and purposes.

It will just be a post in a thread that details the adventures briefly and gives some advice/comments after the brief detailing, as well as tips, possibly.

I would also link to the specific battles, as there is a post here in the forum listing the adventures while linking, but at the time only the first 15 or so adventures had pages.

Some people may not want to search through the wiki, as it can be time consuming or they may not be able to access it, which i have experienced before. It will be posted in the Steam Card Hunter Forum as well.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  4. Gingrich Yurr

Okay I understand now.

I don't think there is anything like that outside the wiki apart from an old thread
    that also gave advice and details about each adventure but it is outdated now as there have been many changes to the adventures since and there have also been new adventures added.

Good luck in your endeavour!

5. Shadwell

Shadwell Kobold

Last thing, where would i put this, in this strategy thread or general chat? lol

6. Gingrich Yurr

I think strategy thread is fine

winner likes this.