i finally got to play and...

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by brolatypus, Mar 14, 2013.

?

was the game how you pictured it when you started playing?

1. yes

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i still dont have a beta key

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

it's wonderful. its exactly how i pictured it give or take a little. obviously it is still in beta but everything is very promising. it was fun and the curve its steady and keeps you challenged even as you get stronger. the tut was very helpful while getting started and when you know what your doing you can just click through it, it doesn't force you to sit and watch the ai play you first adventure for you and it allows you to quickly jump right in.

2. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

2 soI've played a bit more and it gets quite hard around lv3 but once you hit 4 it evens out again, I think the loot system is fair but I thin the shop should up date each time you complete a dungeon and should sell item of equal lv to your chars in your party. I think you should beable to sell you execess party members for 10 gold ttimes their lv divided by 2 so a lv 4 char would sell for (10*4)/2 or 20.

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Selling your favored champions Are you insane!?

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Isn't that called slavery? I don't think that's legal in Cardhuntria - unless you're a kobold, and thus a member of an inferior species!

irongamer likes this.
  5. Kaitlyn Rauch

Kaitlyn Rauch Kobold

Man I got my key Thursday and I've hardly been off the game since yesterday when I finally was bale to sit down and play. Thursday I was without my computer so when I got the email on my phone I had to sit all day in painstaking agony over not being able to play. I kind of like the idea of being able to see your unused adventurers I have a few that I recruited before I built my ideal team and now I never use the others.

6. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

Those are the ones I mean.

7. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

I wish I had time to play more I'm only lv 4 right now