I am stuck (need help for Temple of Scales)

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by StormRaiser, Oct 25, 2013.

1. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

I am stuck on the final battle in the Temple of scales (Chamber of golden scale)
    I have now tried around 13 times with various character builds ... I've searched the forums but can't seem to find any advice on how to win this one and the wiki is currently down so any help or advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I edited your thread topic so it's more apparent what you need help with from the forum list. Hope you don't mind!

Also: possibly some help in this recent thread. See if anything here makes sense for your current situation.

3. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

I finally just cracked it on I think my 15th try ... with a very spiky stepping warrior doing most of the work before dying and only leaving 2 lizards for my priest to clean up.

Pengw1n likes this.
  4. Sam Jones

Sam Jones Mushroom Warrior

When I beat this, a heavily armored warrior is usually instrumental to winning. The lizards attack an awful lot, but none of their attacks do more than five points, and heavy armor+reliable mail turns that into nothing most of the time.