Humble Card Game Bundle (get the Basic Edition and other games)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jan 20, 2015.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I will second that!

2. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

Anyone out there who bought the bundle who has not used their Solforge keys? I have both scrolls keys unused and would like to trade for the solforge ones. PM me if you're interested.

3. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

Still have Scrolls and BloodRealm: Battlegrounds available to trade for Solforge Humble Bundle keys. PM if interested.

4. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Didn't realize this thread was still open, sorry, Wild.

I guess, let me install both games and see what I think of them :p

5. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Sorry, no thanks :X

6. Genyaavacado

Genyaavacado Kobold

I still have Solforge bundle keys and others. Hit me up if you want to trade at all. I dont care how old this thread is :)

Happenstance and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

I read this thinking "oh cool new promo" and low and behold it was a frickin' thread-necromancer. If I was a paladin, I would smite you. Unfortunately, I'm probably an antipaladin and can only smite good creatures. This compounds my frustration since I cannot seem to do much to express my outrage at this inconvenient baiting. DAMN YOU @Genyaavacado !!!

timeracers likes this.
  8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks, @Genyaavacado , for providing Dieben his daily outrage. (He gets depressed without it, bless him. ;) )

9. degensquared

degensquared War Monkey

Oh! I bought this before I started playing Card Hunter and never really knew that I had basic edition in my inbox all this time. Thanks for the reminder! Hope you find your trade :)

ParodyKnaveBob, Robauke and Sir Veza like this.
  10. CURSES! Of all the humble bundles that I didn't buy :(

11. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Was the best one!
    I mean, in the end, I didn't care for any of the other parts of the bundle other than Scrolls, and Mojang basically ran that into the ground with indifference, before officially axing it. :(

But, being able to divert 100% of the funds to Card Hunter and get the BE for $12- definitely worth it, both from a personal discount perspective, and a 'support CH' perspective. :)

tl;dr version: Humble + CH = Best Humble. ~.^

It'd be pretty cool if Jon started doing something like releasing 3-character cosmetic unlock packs on Humble for promotion purposes.
    I know I'd have trouble keeping money in my wallet if anything CH-related was in a bundle.. :X

BlackVoidDeath and Sir Veza like this.
  12. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

What's cheap in this case? I mean, they could charge you full bundle price of $12, and it'd still be a steal at half-off retail. =O

You'd be better off checking general Steam-related/Bundle-related forums for people that bought the bundle and ended up with spares, than trying for [cheap] keys on a forum filled primarily with dedicated players.
    Here, even if someone does have a spare, they actually know the value of the key, and will understand that even $15 is still a good deal for you, despite them making a profit off it.

Go to more generalized forums, and you'll have a good chance at finding someone just glad to unload the key for nearly anything, so you should easily be able to talk someone into selling it for $5, or perhaps even less.

Given that the BE is, last I checked, not listed on Steam, any automated Steam key trading site wouldn't be able to list it. That means you actually have a reasonably decent chance at finding people still with spare keys of it, even at the high tier it was at.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.