How will beta testers be selected?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by redcap, Sep 27, 2011.

1. ShakedToken

ShakedToken Kobold

I'd love to be a Beta Tester !

2. ram

ram Kobold

I don't want to be a beta tester.
    what ever you do don't make me a beta tester!

...does reverse psychology work?

Ystin likes this.
  3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

We don't know. It's like a big puzzle, and Blue Manchu has yet to give us any of the pieces. Except . . . barrels. Always barrels.

Barrels . . . Barrels . . . Barrels . . . Barrels . . .

Ystin likes this.
  4. Coinrule

Coinrule Kobold

Definitely standing by for beta info, looking forward to this game.

5. darkmuse

darkmuse Kobold

I can't see putting first to sign-up first is a good idea even if I signed up in August last year. This might well be my first post and although I follow on twitter and read the forum I've hardly contributed to the discussions or the game so far have I?

Having said that I have beta tested a few games in my time, and programming is my day job :)

6. Mault

Mault Kobold

This post made me create an account for this forum. Beautiful.

Ystin likes this.
  7. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Then welcome aboard. May you find your stay enriched by an equal mixture of levity and buoyant wood products.

8. mrbipp

mrbipp Kobold

I cant wait for beta :>

9. Cordalinge

Cordalinge Mushroom Warrior

Yeah...game is approaching...some clues to know when you'll launch beta and how much time do you plan for a final release ?

10. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

I would like to test this game so much :)

I'm not very experienced player in Card Games, I know only mechanics, so it would be nice little adventure for me and report how it works for so called 'noob' players :)

11. Shokyu

Shokyu Kobold

God I can't wait!! Hurry pls :)

12. Gumbyfan

Gumbyfan Kobold

I would love to join Total Biscuit in the beta.
    (At least he seems to like it so much I would be surprised if he did not join in.)

13. Gabb0x

Gabb0x Kobold

I'd love to be a Best Tester! After watching TB's video I can't stop looking up all available stuff about Card Hunter.

14. keg4

keg4 Kobold

the beta selection could be who could eat the most bacon

15. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

Son, you do *not* want to step into my arena. :cool:

Ystin likes this.
  16. Ystin

Ystin Orc Soldier

How about who can eat a barrel of bacon fastest, while in a barrel, of course. Both barrels can be made of bacon if need be.

17. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

I'm excited to be waiting the beta of this game. I've got my overall barrel on, and it's not going anywhere until I get my beta invite.

Ystin likes this.
  18. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

I'm just checking this forums and site every few hours, and I keep hoping it's already on every_single_time.. And of course it's not :( Unfortunately my laptop is going to repair tomorrow, but still as it's browser based game, I will get some other PC for the time my laptop is being repaired, and I will check site again and again.

19. keg4

keg4 Kobold

i would win though i love bacon, and eating it.

20. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Maybe they'll just... mail out invites? Just my guess. Its a browser game, im sure their will be room for many people !