How many hours do you spend playing Cardhunter each day

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by kelsierHathsin, Dec 11, 2013.

?

How many hours do you spend playing Cardhunter each day

1. 1 hour

41.7%
  2. 2 hours

29.2%
  3. 3 hours

12.5%
  4. 4 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5 hours +

16.7%
  1. i can only afford about 2 hours at the most... i wish i have more time to play... and then Christmas comes and travelling for holiday.

2. Stormyknight

Stormyknight Orc Soldier

to long, but its so good

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I answered with what I would guess is my average since launch. I have days where I play 10+ hours, though...

4. Player1

Player1 Mushroom Warrior

~15-20 min of actual playing for 3rd chest then usually no more.

5. Runan

Runan Mushroom Warrior

Ye, 30 min here.
    Need options below 1 hour ;-)

kelsierHathsin likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

HOW DO YOU PLAY THREE GAMES IN 20 MINUTES???

I mean, I can beat Mom in 5 minutes, but my games against players take foreeeever.

kelsierHathsin likes this.
  7. Player1

Player1 Mushroom Warrior

I play pretty fast. Also I tend to resign if I smell that the match will drag on for a while. Doesnt help with win rate, but certainly helps to get the wins faster.

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

That makes sense. I'm not particularly obsessed with win rate but I try to play my best most of the time and challenge myself to find the best plays possible, just as a matter of honing my game. See where it gets me... lol.

9. spacedust

spacedust Goblin Champion

My leisure time comes sporadically, so I try to get in 1 hour of SP farming daily. MP is dangerous because I can be called away any time. I've been really busy with work and study recently, however, so my hours played everyday have been closer to 0 rather than 1 hour.

Flaxative likes this.
  10. same here, i can only do MP if i am absolutely sure that i won't be interrupted, which is never...

11. Gerry Quinn

Gerry Quinn Goblin Champion

This is a huge problem with internet games. If somebody played chess in a club and always or often swept the pieces off the board if it looked like the game would be interesting and difficult, they would not be able to get a game. How come internet matching systems tolerate such behaviour?

Sisquinanamook and Flaxative like this.
  12. Player1

Player1 Mushroom Warrior

Cause after a few weeks of purple chest each day, you should be able to tell when you are in deep **** and is unlikely to win. Rather than dragging it on forever, why not gg early and congratulate your opponent and move on to the next? Even in chess, not every game ends in checkmate?

MagicLance likes this.
  13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I spend too many hours a day on CH.

The proper method is to tip your king. Resigning is not bad behavior. Messy outbursts are, and may lead to banning or a bloody nose (offline only).

MagicLance likes this.
  14. Sisquinanamook

Sisquinanamook Orc Soldier

I voted 1h because I dont' play every day. Sometimes I play 5h on a day but then 6 days not at all.
    I don't have either a desktop, nor a laptop at home, so I can only play when I get the laptop from our company (or directly at the company which is not a good idea at all).
    Although: I would play countless hours if I could play on our tablet we have at home. ;)

Hopefully this "no device at home except a tablet" - situation will be solved on Christmas. ^^

15. Yeah, a tablet supported cardhunter will be very addictive... To certain extend I am very glad I can only play on my pc and noty phone or iPad. If I could my wife is probably going to divorce me in 2 months...

Flaxative likes this.
  16. magnuslshs

magnuslshs Kobold

It's a bit hard to say, really. I have the game open all day at work, but only actually play a couple of minutes whenever there is time, almost exclusively SP. Maybe 2-3 hours in total on a good day. Usually nothing on weekends, because of a wife, kids and a life that keeps demanding attention :rolleyes: