Hidden Bandit thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by wavy, Oct 21, 2014.

1. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Caught him hiding in the trees at Black Oaken Heart! Naturally, it was the bare minimum UURR(R) =(

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  2. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

I found the stash on The Troll Tyrant. URRE(r). I look forward to spending another 5 hours playing it again tomorrow for the second dip...

(I'm just joking. It's a pretty difficult module; but now that I've refined my build for it, I can usually win it on the first attempt.)

[edit]
    Second dip yielded URRR(L) (iron crown). Unfortunately, I don't have club membership.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  3. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

And again, the bandit is under the protection of the troll tyrant; hiding a measly stash of UURR(r). (I tried to do the second dip - but I lost... I'll try again later.)

[edit]
    second dip: UREE(r). That just about makes it worth the effort. :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

LB was in the low (2-9) levels for me last week. Five finds in five days, two double dips. Mostly min, but a couple of epics.

Pawndawan likes this.
  5. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Found at Forest of Souls. Min loot, but set up for double dip after reset.

Sir Veza likes this.
  6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Well then... i got an unexpected bandit from Card-stock Preview 2 - was levelling up my characters and got this!
    At the moment of writing this i have not opened the chest yet so...
    #1 ah nvm just UURR(R) - but 140 gold is 140 gold! (280 if i wake up in time) and yet i hope that my second dip will be better!

7. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

I found the stash again. This time it was at Lair of the Trog Wizard, which was a nice change for me. I got URRR(r).

8. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I found him at the Ruby Demon Portal.
    #1 UtRtEtEt(Et) = 450G(650G)
    #2 UtRtRtLt(Et) = 1,090G(1,290G)
    Saving money up for Red Jon's Staff which has 2 Deadly Sparks, 3 Stone Spikes, and a Bungled Bolt which requires no power tokens!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  9. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

#2 UURE(R) woo! 300 gold! :D

10. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

The first and only Hidden Bandit I found, I found two days ago at The Wizard's Workshop. I got UtRtRtLt (total value=1090g) at first try, and I was able to double dip and get UtRtRtEt (total value=290g). He probably secretly upgraded my other treasures because I found 1 other legendary treasure while farming low-level SP :)

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I found the bandit in Caverns of the Trogs today and the total (UUEE) was 420. Yep, 'bout that time.
    I'm not going to the convention, but if you are - have a great time in the Mile High City!

Pawndawan likes this.
  12. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Found at the Lair of the Yellow Dragon
    URLL(R) 2x manticore pate

Has anyone received a 3 L drop?

13. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Hunting Looty and found the Bandit instead at Crystals of Chronak: URRR(R) and UURR(E)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    Bandreus and Pawndawan like this.
  14. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Found him @ Cardstock II = UURR(r)

Sadly not going to be able to double-dip because of move/reset times overlapping

Pawndawan likes this.
  15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

It's been a looong time since the last time. Let's see if I remember to raid his stash again tomorrow at Melvelous the Magnificent (level 8).

UURE(R)

Handcrafted Pipe

16. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Just found him myself in Dungeon of the Swamp King: UURR(R) and UURR(R)

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  17. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I remembered, but Bandy hadn't had time to properly restock after my last pantry raid.

URRR(R)

18. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

wavy and Accent like this.
  19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Wow. Found the bandit in Garnet Demon Portal. UUEEE(l) Missed the triple due to a flash crash, but I gotta double dip this one.

wavy, Jarmo, karadoc and 1 other person like this.
  20. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

I found the stash on Beneath the Frozen Earth, double-dipped it, then after the bandit moved I found the stash again on the first mission I tried: The Throne of Strench. I guess he didn't have time to move far.
    (I got 2 epics from those three stashes.)

I guess that makes up for all the last few times I've gone bandit hunting, where I clear most of the map and still don't find the stash.

Sir Veza and Pawndawan like this.