Hidden Bandit thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by wavy, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

There are some which use the Tracker, so it should be in favour for the Fairy. But it is close, so it may be just randomness.

2. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

While designing stuff for my riot set, I thought of this and figured that it belonged here.
    Hidden Bandit's Sneakers
    [​IMG]
    Level 11 Rare Boots [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Just dropped another Candied Gland from the bandit. Halloween in November rocks!

4. Reint

Reint Ogre

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Found the bandit again, while leveling up some extra chars.
    Against the Cockroaches, UURR(R) & URRE(E)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Today was the first time I've found the bandit at the same location for two of my accounts. Lucky for me, it was at Garnet Demon Portal and got the extra normal drop. Netted a legendary each on the co-op double dip. :)

7. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I don't always necro old threads, but when I do, I have a neat spreadsheet screenshot:

I've been tracking Hidden Bandit loots for the past 9 months. March 2016 has been the best Hidden Bandit month so far. 12/31 days I found him and even got my first ever Bandit triple dip on March 15th.
    [​IMG]

8. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Some impressive looting there. Almost 1k per bandit seems pretty good. If I'm not being too nosy: Are you getting roughly the expected number of Bandits for the percentage of adventures played?

9. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yeah. For March 2016, that 12x Bandit means 25 dips, since I managed to find him on a triple dip day. 23/25 of the dips were in co-op and 10/25 were during my week of club membership, so that helps to increase the average loot as well.

That's a very good question. :) I haven't kept track of exact adventures run daily, but I'd say that I've run ~23/59 (~38,9 %) of modules almost each day during March, so 12/31 (~38,7 %) Bandit days seems just about right. :cool:

ParodyKnaveBob, Sir Veza and Killer74 like this.
  10. visak13

visak13 Ogre

If only we could find the bandit at the CoC. It would certainly be a jackpot.

11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

True, but Flax has said the bandit only appears in modules where players use their own decks. So CoC is off the route for the same reason as MMs.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    visak13 likes this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

And I believe we manually removed RttCoC as well (hence it not being on the tracker).

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  13. ztan

ztan War Monkey

I found the Hidden Bandit on Dungeon of the Lizard Priest!

UURE

I've only found it one other time before, on one of the last levels of the main campaign xD I think I got a legendary treasure that time though so I didn't get as much gold from this one :(

Sir Veza likes this.
  14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Got the AI bundle yesterday, so I thought I'd spend some time today running the easy adventures and found the Bandit at Xorr.
    URRE(R)
    URRL(R)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  15. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Where do you expect to find bandits? At robberies, of course!
    URRR(R)
    UURRRR(R)
    Thanks, @Nombrilist!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  16. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I found the Bandit's hidden stash for the first time today! This gets better. I found it upon my standard 1/1/1 RPing adventuring party beating Tomb of Savings (Hard Mode) for the first time, too! $:^ b And, I have Club this month due to AI package! $E^ b

Anyway, I figured I'd document what I found in case any of you long-time number crunchers wanted to collect what happens; in particular, does treasure rarity increase when guaranteed chest rarity increases. Beating this normally gives a guaranteed rare, and I got an epic out of the deal.

CH-AI-H2-firstBanditfind!-URRE(R).png

Opalesque Ornament - U
    Mysterious Idol - R
    Semi Precious Earring - R
    Handcrafted Pipe - E
    (Semi Precious Earring - R)

Good thing I did have Club, too -- or else I couldn't have had the pair of earrings. *whew*

Sir Veza, visak13 and Pawndawan like this.
  17. Reint

Reint Ogre

Got a chuckle by finding the Bandit at Defense of Woodhome, cozied up next to the Fairy at The White Star.

UURR(R)

18. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Forest of Souls

U U R R (L)

Dwarven Panatellas

Luckily I still have my Club Membership from the AI Bundle :D

19. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Sir Veza likes this.