Help us track this bug down - disappearing items

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Jon, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Taudis

Taudis Kobold

Just today had my copies of Veteran Positioning and Corian's Boots disappear. They were attached to my Human Wizard Hex that I use in both multiplayer and campaign.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I did check all my spare characters and Skarls.

Attached Files:

2. I can't seem to find any of my Legendary items. I know I had at least a few, including the Hand of Melvelous. Now my list shows 31 Epic items but no Legendary items. I've emptied every character I can find and checked Skarl's Seconds without success.

3. Temaukel

Temaukel War Monkey

Well, it happened to me recently that I had 3 softeners. Now i have 2. I think i got 2 from consecutive weeks RR's, and the other one came from a chest... It's weird. Doesn't you have a registry to see wich items comes and goes from and to an account (that would be useful also to know if i lost something else)? Can it be public for the account owner? I'd like to track it and know what happened. It has been on Sharl's, but then I took it back, and then I needed gold again and put it there (as I can recall) once more time. Now i'ts gone. I don't know how it happened. I think my time to buy it back again didn't run out. Except if it just takes care of the first time I sold it to Sharl's (which seems a bit possible but would be painful). Can you please clarify that? Thanks you in advance. And thanks for this great game I fell in love with.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I've quit using Skarl's to pawn anything for any of my accounts because the items disappeared as soon as the shop was closed and re-opened.

Temaukel likes this.
  5. caniponu

caniponu Kobold

My 3rd Xander's Mail disappeared, i'm 99% sure i had 3 ...

6. Logged in this morning after having a glitch with the game freezing up last night when leaving multiplayer and having to force close it. Now a few of my cleric items disappeared. What do I need to do to fix this? Some of them were replaced by copies I had in storage because I only have one or two left of something I had 3+ of before. It's the couple of legendaries that I didn't have copies of that have the bulk of my attention.

7. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

I don't think there was ever any cause/fix found for this bug. You might try to reach out to support.

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  8. CH2021

CH2021 Kobold

I loaded a stored party build and I'm missing 5 items! Earlier I noticed some other items missing which I found in the store and I thought I accidentally sold them but no! it was this bug.
    Vollmond Boots, Outgrown Helm and can't remember the other 3 are now missing.