Help the Weak miss-targeted Beta 2.34

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by PIZZA, Jul 21, 2013.

1. tempo

tempo Kobold

Okay, but that should not deter us from clarifying what "lowest health" means, even if results in something horribly verbose like "Heal 5 to your ally who has the lowest remaining Health, regardless of whether or not they have incurred any damage."
    I personally don't dislike the current behavior, I just think the wording should be tweaked to avoid any confusion. Though if there were a similar card that specifically targeted only injured characters, that would of course be a great addition.

Regarding your scenario, I can think of four ways of deciding who gets healed:
    1. The character that has lost the largest number of HP gets healed. The dwarf warrior has lost 16 HP. The elf wizard has lost 6 HP. So, the dwarf warrior gets healed.
    2. The character that has lost the largest percentage of HP gets healed. The dwarf warrior has lost 48.48% (16/33) of its HP. The elf wizard has lost 35.29% (6/17) of its HP. So, the dwarf warrior gets healed.
    3. The character that has the least remaining number of HP gets healed. The dwarf warrior has 17 HP remaining. The elf wizard has 11 HP remaining. So, the elf wizard gets healed.
    4. The character that has the least remaining percentage of HP gets healed. The dwarf warrior has 51.52% (17/33) of its HP remaining. The elf wizard has 64.71% (11/17) of its HP remaining. So, the dwarf warrior gets healed.
    Anything that involves calculating percentages on the fly, however, is a pain, and I would personally avoid creating a card that requires such calculations.