[Guild] The Cult of Ironwood

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by gulo gulo, Apr 5, 2015.

1. I humbly accept your gift, Commander. I shall enjoy it most thoroughly, for I am anatomically correct.

gulo gulo likes this.
  2. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

.....dude can have a slice if he wants; heck, make it two. I'm feeling crazy today. Probably the cupcakes for breakfast.

3. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Might be hard splitting the one or two slices amongst the other 98 Sorcererers =x

Keep your pizza, gulo gulo. We will simply celebrate alongside, basking in the warmth of the fresh new pizza and the smiles of those who can enjoy it.

4. 40c_rudy

40c_rudy Lizardman Priest

Thanks a lot gulo, not much to say about this act of generosity except that you are a great guy.

gulo gulo and FrigusMacto like this.
  5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Thank you greatly for this pizza!

gulo gulo likes this.
  6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I am humbled by both the gift and the kind words. May you and all the Cult of Ironwood be blessed in battle, in booty*, in pizza, and in maintaining your noble cause and bearing.

*Booty in this sense means loot, but feel free to apply the blessing to any definition you deem appropriate.

Xayrn, FrigusMacto, Jarmo and 3 others like this.
  7. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

The Cult of Ironwood welcomes Aelyth to our guild. Also, Aelyth has been appointed as the leader of the Auxiliary Expeditionary Eleven Ranger Corps for the Ironwood, which was previously commanded by @Juxtapostion, who mysteriously left the Ironwood. In any case, Anjin the Oeld is happy to be supporting this important initiative once again. Thanks Anjin!

The Cult of Ironwood is always looking for new members, so if you are interested, make sure to contact j. lawrence, t. swift, and j. chastain, The Trio of Temptation, The Triple Threat of Terror, The Three Magi of Gulo Gulo, at your first opportunity....I hear that they have upgraded their outfits for the summer, and are also looking forward to defeating anyone and everyone that they face in battle.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

FrigusMacto, Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  8. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Also, I'll be out of town from now until Sunday night, which means our rating should increase about 500 points without me bringing it down.

It will be nice to get away from the stink of nimbus and elf froth for a few days.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

FrigusMacto and Sir Veza like this.
  9. Pathy

Pathy Orc Soldier

I tried applying to the Cult of Ironwood but the Trio of Temptation laughed at me. :(

10. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

The Cult now numbers 12, as abrett444 has joined our ranks, and has accepted the position of Second in Command of the Auxiliary Expeditionary Eleven Ranger Corps for the Ironwood (SICAEERI). abrett will be a trusted and dependable resource and ally for Aelyth in their crucial mission for the Ironwood.

Lucky #13, I know you are out there, ready to fight for all of Cardhuntria. Contact j. lawrence, t. swift, and j. chastain, The Trio of Temptation, The Triple Threat of Terror, The Three Magi of Gulo Gulo, and enter the Ironwood today!

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

Sir Veza and FrigusMacto like this.
  11. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

We now number 13, as klept0 is now part of the Cult, looking to steal the hearts and minds of all Cardhuntrians, and to bring them dreams of pizza and cheer.

The Cult is growing. Why not grow with it? You know who to call if you want to join.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

12. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Check that, 14 members now, as Paelryder has also joined us, and we welcome them warmly.

Who will be next? Who will join us in our crusade to bring pizza and cheer to all?

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

13. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

The winds of change are sweeping across Cardhuntria....more and more are turning to the Cult of Ironwood to free them from the shackles of elven and dwarf warriors, frothing laying waste to the land.

The proud Wizards of the Forest have not been immune to this plight, and have decided that they would better serve all of Cardhuntria fighting alongside the Cult of Ironwood. These mighty fighters include the wise Baldore, who has joined our ranks tonight. Baldore will soon be followed by the mightiest of them all, @Magic Elves, with eccelius, y0uthpast0r, and Dharzhak possibly becoming our brethren as well. Magic Elves will likely speak to all of Cardhuntria in this annals soon about this move, so wait for his sage words to be recorded sometime in the near future.

The Elves have seen the danger facing Cardhuntria, and the looming threat of the undead lenbears waiting to make their move from the northern reaches of Cardhuntria, striving to pvp all to death, attempting to wow every Cardhuntrian into submission. They do not want this to happen, and neither does the Cult of Ironwood. We look to fight with all to make Cardhuntria a safe, peaceful land full of mozzarella, pepperoni, and pineapple for all.

Will you help us in our quest? Will you help make Cardhuntria the pizzeria of our dreams?

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    FrigusMacto and Pawndawan like this.
  14. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Additionally, wazzur has joined the Cult of Ironwood. We are happy to have another member to help us fight for the good of Cardhuntria, and to help us serve pizza to all that desire it.

You too can be a member! Contact j. lawrence, t. swift, and j. chastain, The Trio of Temptation, The Triple Threat of Terror, The Three Magi of Gulo Gulo, and enter the Ironwood today!

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

FrigusMacto likes this.
  15. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

COI, here are your stats for Modune. I'm still working through them myself, but it does look like: less blitzes = more points, even with fewer games.

Let me know what you think, or if there's other things you'd like to see on here. I know the graphs need work, but I'm trying to get something there for you.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

Attached Files:

FrigusMacto likes this.
  16. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

You crack me up, little buddy.

But anyway, this is a thing that is happening! Forest Wizards and The Cult of Ironwood are joining up in one big old glorious Wood Alliance, and it's not just a grab for pizza either! I've been pretty busy recently and will probably keep being busy for a while, so @gulo gulo will probably be more capable of, you know, actually recruiting people. I'm also working on some super cool commemorative art for the big event. Finally, the spirit of Forest Wizards isn't dead! I'm still super dedicated to helping everyone, and now that I'll be in Ironwood I'll probably be able to offer you guys some HOT WIZARD TIPS that Gulo hasn't given you yet (if anyone is even playing non-TK wizards anymore, I've been away for about a month?) Modune will probably be super cool, and I'm looking forward to working with all you new guys along with my old friends!

gulo gulo and FrigusMacto like this.
  17. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Modune was last month.

18. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

A very busy beginning to Citajul, as both matthiarsch and Dharzhak have entered into The Cult of Ironwood, making us the second-largest guild in Cardhuntria! We have slipped a little from our early initial lead in the month to 4th, but 1st is very much in reach, and I personally feel that our new additions, along with our elder guild members, will be able to push us to the top of the boards by the 31st of Citajul.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

19. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

I'm back! I was away due to the some personal mishmash but nonetheless I'm back. I'm so glad to see that you didn't take me off of Ironwood and you even gave me a decent sum of pizza despite inactivity. Thanks! You can bet I'll be active again, though, since I'm all settled and I got a new device to play on. It's also nice to see how The Cult of Ironwood has grown.

20. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

We are happy you have returned from your long and arduous journeys, Deepweed. We hope you were able to discover new and innovative ways to help us in our quest to make Cardhuntria free and peaceful for all.

All hail the return of the Mad Professor Deepweed! May our enemies cower and wow in fear.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

FrigusMacto likes this.