[Guild] The Cult of Ironwood

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by gulo gulo, Apr 5, 2015.

1. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Dwarves that lunge for frothy brews are dwarves all of us can love.

And thanks, we are only ~100 points away from fifth, which would win @FrigusMacto some pizza; as principal, I don't take any pizza unless there's some left over after distributing to guild members first. (another great reason for people to join!) If Frigus would like to have some beer with that pizza, I think that's alright as well.

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  2. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

You have shown yourself to be somewhat competent and thus wish to extend a hand of friendship. Although I find magic users to be of the lowest order of fighter the Guild of Shadows fights for enjoyment, not domination and thus will not attempt to eradicate any kind no matter how despicable. If your cult continues to only be bent on destruction we will have to stop you to protect Cardhuntria's freedom. Not only for us, but for all who live in this great land.

Flaxative likes this.
  3. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

We are only concerned with the eradication of the devastation that is being brought upon the fine people of Cardhuntria. We wish for all to be happy, prosperous, and have bellies full of pizza.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

4. FrigusMacto

FrigusMacto Orc Soldier

Of course it does. Especially them.

For the record I've got a frothy mouthed Dwarven warrior running in my crew. He's been known to drool on the enemy from time to time.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

gulo gulo likes this.
  5. Captain Awesome

Than this shall be our formal declaration of war on the plague that is attempting to eradicate our freedom and rule Cardhuntria with an iron fist. We can not stand by while you tear apart innocent warriors. If you do not back down this will mark the beginning of a new war in Cardhuntria not just between our guilds but hopefully all guilds who wish for freedom in Cardhuntria will join us in our fight to preserve the noble traditions that our great country has lived by for hundreds of years. We fight for freedom. What do you fight for?

6. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

We fight for pizza. Duh.
    And the dreams of all Cardhuntrians that wish to eat that pizza.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

Sir Veza, Flaxative and FrigusMacto like this.
  7. FrigusMacto

FrigusMacto Orc Soldier

Perhaps I should have been more clear, I meant that frothy mouthed dwarves were welcomed to the Cult of Ironwood... Sir Veza quite clearly shares my priorities.

In the words of our wise magus guild leader posted earlier upthread:

and Pizza.. Duh.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    Sir Veza and gulo gulo like this.
  8. Captain Awesome

yup only pizza my butt

9. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

The more of the Scourge of Cardhuntria vanquished from the lands, the more pizza there is for everyone else to eat.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    FrigusMacto and Flaxative like this.
  10. Captain Awesome

We wish for pizza for all not for only the elitist jinxflingers and charmcasters.

11. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I have enjoyed our discourse, but perhaps you should tend to your guild and I to mine.

Good luck in your future battles.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

FrigusMacto likes this.
  12. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Guys, why fight each other, when we can all fight together as Sorcererers? It sounds like we're all trying to make Cardhuntria a better place.

Fifjunior7, Flaxative and FrigusMacto like this.
  13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

To the guild halls, where all Card Hunters shall form local adventurer councils, elect delegates, and replace the tyrannical system of bourgeois guild principality with a better model of pizza distribution!

Bluemage, gulo gulo and FrigusMacto like this.
  14. Bluemage

Bluemage Hydra

No! First the workers will seize the means of pizza production! THEN we can have the local elections.

What have the Devs ever done for us anyway?

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

You need democratic centralism before you can seize the means of production. :)

16. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Produce pizza

FrigusMacto and Flaxative like this.
  17. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

At some point, I'd love to use this thread to help recruit members to the guild, and talk about things related to our guild.
    Perhaps one day.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

18. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Just a little more about the guild, in case anyone is curious:
    • We are really looking for members that want to have fun playing the game, and those that are looking for a guild that wants to collaborate on deck building, map strategies, and improving game play. The better all of us play, the better times are had for all.
    • We are also looking for those thinkers that like to tinker, innovate, and create imaginative and unorthodox builds; we love it even more if your build incorporates the wielders of the Ironwood, the lovable and affable magical folk of Cardhuntria.
    • Having an Ironwood Staff of the Magus is a requirement, but using it is not. That being said, if you can create a great build that uses Magus staffs, that would be awesome.
    • Any pizza won is going to guild members before the principal (me), so there's a great chance you'll be eating well at the end of the month if we fight well.
    • I think I've come up with a fun way to incorporate titles in our guild, but I'm ironing out the fine points.
    • Again, we are here to have fun, create strong builds, and to eat a lot of pizza. Exterminating the maneuvering and lunging vermin of Cardhuntria is a great bonus.
    Now that I've finished my spiel that resembles a college recruitment video's speech, please let me know if you have any questions or would like to join The Cult of Ironwood. Let's create the next best guild of Cardhuntria.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

Pawndawan likes this.
  19. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I would just like to send out a quick note that The Cult of Ironwood has it's third member. We would like to welcome @TreePipit to our ranks, and hope they have the best of time vanquishing the maneuvering and lunging vermin of Cardhuntria.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

Sir Veza and FrigusMacto like this.
  20. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I also have to send out a note that we are now four, as @Deepweed in now with us in The Cult of Ironwood. We look forward to innovation within our guild halls for eons to come.

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

Sir Veza and FrigusMacto like this.