[Guild] The Cult of Ironwood

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by gulo gulo, Apr 5, 2015.

1. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

The Cult of Ironwood has dismissed all its members and has dissolved. Guilds, in their current form, are one of the, if not the most, leading cause to staleness and conformity in multiplayer, and I no longer wanted to be part of that.

Thank you to each and every member of Ironwood, both far past and near past for your support, your steadfastness, and your willingness to try to have fun with me over the last year plus. I wish you all luck in your new guilds, or where ever your travels may take you in Cardhuntria. If you ever need a reference for another guild, or if I can ever help you out in game, just let me know.

Ironwood will always live on in my heart.

-gulo gulo.

If a moderator could lock or delete this thread, or whatever is done with threads, I would appreciate it.

FrigusMacto likes this.
  2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

What you did those past years was never in vain, and it is appreciated by many. But Ironwood is bigger then you, gulo. Dissolving it and all its records was a rash move.

3. To annihilate a people's history and culture is often considered a form of genocide. While this may be a silly and unimportant example, I think it would be inappropriate to dispose of everything the Cult of Ironwood has ever done. Locking the thread might be okay, I guess.

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  4. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

No need to delete the thread then, or even close it if people feel it should remain open. I just didn't see the need for future comments.

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

This was fun to read over tonight, even my implosion at the end.

I hope everyone is well.