[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Sadly i think i can only play again friday noon. need start build something viable for the tournment. i was thinking using 2 control dwarvs with lava/wow and path of knives and a warrior, i want try toa void the usul 2 wars 1 amss frenzy priest... but lets see

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

And in case I hadn't mentioned it, my computer's back in the shop, so my playtime has been limited by the frustration of how slow the game is on my backup machine.

3. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

Just remember to bail out of the last fight in a scenario so that you can redo it from the beginning of the scenario.
    A nice and faster way to do this is to go into the scenario with the "No Party Death" challenge. When, when you forfeit the last match, you go straight to the beginning, without having to exit out to the main map, click on another map,, say "yes, I do wanna abandon the current adventure" And etc etc etc.

4. ArcadianRook

Black Friggin' Magic, that's how.

5. ArcadianRook

Yeah... about that whole, "their guild is our ally," thing... What exactly DOES that mean, anyway?

... And what're the surprises that you've got for us, Great Leader?

winner likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

It means we don't mess with them and they don't mess with us. We still trade guild points when the arena makes us fight, but it's all friendly competition as opposed to hostile competition. We support each other's endeavors. We give each other high-fives.

7. brinkmanship

brinkmanship Mushroom Warrior

I thought we gave high-fives to everyone! Aren't we the guild that just doesn't give a ****? I personally have no problem high-fiving our sworn enemies whilst teabagging their corpses.

And Veza, thank you for acknowledging my new title. I like being thought of as dread terror of the porch as well. I actually have high hopes for a FBoP themed party, you know, something like a fire wizard on a victory location with warriors with slippery shields who stick to you when you step on them.

WHEN THERE IS POOP ON THE STOOP, SORCERERERS GO WHOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!!!

8. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

I can be boring with the 2 warriors + frenzy priest XD

I haven't really worked on a build yet, though - will be doing that later tonight and/or tomorrow

9. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

I'm working on an all Weak (Attack) and parry build. It will be dumb, but it will be mine.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah I still need to figure out what I'm running. Since Epic- is allowed, I might try to run a vampire... maybe the good ol' CHV. :)

That sounds awesome.

11. brinkmanship

brinkmanship Mushroom Warrior

YES YES AND MORE YES

Flaxative likes this.
  12. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

My meta contributions are in the negative from +17 and I've lost like 4 out of 20 games. I've brought my win percentage up from 47% to 53%. I'm so confused.

I'm at 1225 now after coming back from 900. My contributions at 900 were -17\19 and then i was at +17 around 1100 and now i'm back down even though I'm winning.

I gave up 46 points in one match?! How? Then I've been getting 1 and 2 points here and there since. The most was 14 in one match.

Side note: To Decimate something is to remove 1/10 of it. Not to completely obliterate it.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  13. The Mask Makers

The Mask Makers Mushroom Warrior

You lose more points if you lose against other guilds, especially ones that are below us. More if you lose when you cannot gain 2 or more stars (get decimated).
    Against people with no guild you will gain or lose at most 1-2 points.

So in other words all of your wins are against normal people, and a few losses are against other guilds.

14. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

I need to beat some more people but i feel as though my rank is going to make that very hard. Very, very hard. I don't like this easy feeling at 1225

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I registered a party for the upcoming Swiss tournment—in which, by the way, all Sorcererers should participate be they able!—and while it's not particularly good, I'm happy to share my tech with any guildmates who are interested. Drop me a line by PM to see what I'm going to run.

16. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Cannot make this! I'm getting kicked out of the house by my partner for her girly night in. Means I get to stay out drinking alllll night!

17. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Sorry, but this Saturday I won't be at home, so no tournament for me.
    Maybe the next one.

18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey guys, awesome work in Stexe's tournament yesterday. Special congrats to "Fires Killer" illkkill and "Cartographer" Tuknir for placing in the top 6!

We had a strong showing beyond that, though. Here's the list of Sorcererers who participated in the event:
    • illkkill
    • Tuknir
    • Flaxative
    • CT5
    • ArcadianRook
    • Starcryst

Any prize won by any of these six members will be distributed evenly among them, as per our creed. More on that next weekend, probably, after the Top 4 matches are resolved.

CT5 likes this.
  19. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

You forgot yourself, you deserve a congrats for the 5th place :)
    Hope illkkill can bring it home in the end :)

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  20. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Congrats. I've been watching my kids today since my wifes at an adoption event with my foster dog. You guys are awesome.

BTDubs. I need my title. The Nefarious Bedwetter please