[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Congratulations ArcadianRook and SgtSteve for placing 3rd and 4th in SLG's tournament!

2. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Congratulations and tribulations!

Hawk239128 likes this.
  3. That was a great match. I loved how in the end ArcadianRook's silly looking pumpkin head warrior came down to have revenge on his fallen comrades. It reminded me of a final scene in a western. Finally it all came down to one Dodge 50/50 dice roll.

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We fought valiantly today, Sorcererers, and we have been rewarded, as a team. All who entered the event will receive (a small amount of) pizza in the next few days.

Hawk239128 likes this.
  5. HD23

HD23 Orc Soldier

There's something wonderfully ironic about killing 2 of Snorre's guys with a Firestorm.

CT5, Hawk239128 and Flaxative like this.
  6. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Congrats men. Sorry I wasn't present yesterday. Had to take my kids to a birthday party and then I had to attend what can only be described as a drinking contest, but it was called a "Get Together"

So Awesome job guys.

Flaxative likes this.
  7. SgtSteve

SgtSteve Kobold

It was fun. Did a lot of prep for it, so it's nice that there was some payoff. I didn't get to use my round 1 map (because of the bye) but maybe that was a good thing. It's an iffy build, and I might've been out quick. As for that last match with Rook, before you all came over to watch he put me in a terrible position. He had command of three points, and the only way I was going to get anywhere was to come pointblank at his warrior and vampire. Thank goodness for nimbus! Getting that one nimbus helped break the static position - I had already passed twice putting him up 2-0.

Rook, I hate your build. You're loud, obnoxious, and a terror to play against. High five buddy - proud to be on your team, wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

8. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

So the SEAHAWKS DEMOLISHED THE BRONCOS!!!! I'm super pumped. Almost a blow out, but I'll take it.

Back to our regularly scheduled thread.
    Almost beat the lvl 17s in SP so I'm happy

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I understand that Farbs has distributed the pizza. We also passed neoncat some of our winnings as a symbol of our alliance with the Double Rainbow.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. The Mask Makers

The Mask Makers Mushroom Warrior

Wah there were a tournament? How come I always miss it? Damn!

11. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Yes a non legendary/ non ww/wwe. sadly i could not be home in time,so coud not participate. But soon more unofficial and official(i hope) tournaments will be done :)

12. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Lost power for 7 hours today. Got cold and boring without your guys today but I'm back.

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Aw, that's sweet Hawk! Welcome back :)

14. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Let's welcome our latest members, Hock Faraday, fmeat, and garcia1000! gl hf to all, and do the Sorcererer name proud!

Flaxative likes this.
  15. tuknir

i Was talking with alfonze, after a match with me hewas thinking making a 2 war 1 whirl wiz. i decided try somethign bit diferent. took one warrior out and 1 priest in. ay thoughts?
    Drekgrund
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

Telginn
    Level 20 Human Warrior

Helven
    Level 20 Human Priest

16. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

My strongest suggestion would be to replace Angry Attacker with Savvy Attacker. The Team Run will (obviously) get your team into a better position, which is pretty important given all the whirlwinds (also may help Wizard escape from an unlucky whirlwind!). You're probably using Step attacks to get to the enemy, so All out Attack only adds another 6 or 7 damage, which is fine, but not amazing. Also, having an AoA'd attack get blocked hurts.

If you still want to buff damage, then possibly consider Frenzied Slicing? Martial Skill that gives 2 traits and a Frenzy Aura - the Frenzy Aura may very well add more damage than an AoA, albeit over several attacks.

Flaxative likes this.
  17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I agree but one word on Frenzy Aura, I don't like it in a team that runs Unholy Frenzy/Wellspring, for obvious reasons.

18. tuknir

Hum Savy atacker.. nice idea.Frenzied Slicing.. dont think i have that one. I must say the best 2 additiosn to the deck: this one or the 2 war version are Superb Command (extra parry is always welcome, the aoa is a nasty surprise, even the move 1 is useful) and Bellowing Helm. Im liking it so much i tought of using 2 in my 2 war team. but decided to use 1 and one Party Hat.

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Greetings all! I'm back with my main computer, typing smoothly and everything. If anyone wants a guild title, let me know and we can try to meet up on the server to officiate it with the Title Conference scenario. As you can see from our guild roster, many of us already have titles, and titles are cool! Also, if anyone expresses interest in joining, point them my way. We're currently the largest guild—more than twice the size of the next largest. I think it's because we're so cool, and besides, Sorcerer(er)s have high CHA. ;)

Bearson Onyx, Hawk239128 and CT5 like this.
  20. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Not only are titles really cool, but they also give you power! (Note the correlation between having a title and guild contribution.) Fun-power! or something. Fun-powered power? I dunno.

What I do know is that titles are fun.

Also, welcome to the newest Sorcererer, Starcryst!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.