[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Hi Sorcererers! I'll be stepping down as guild principal since I'll be away for a month travelling. Say hi to the new principal, @Inkfingers! Fun times await~

Xayrn, Inkfingers, Farbs and 3 others like this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

All hail Inky!!

3. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Lo, it is I, your new benevolent, iron-fisted ruler. And I've already got a backlog of people to induct! Geeze, who knew being Principle would actually require work on my part?

Anyways, I'll let you know who the potential recruits are once I actually bag them [Dons pith helmet and hunting rifle]. No sense in spoiling the surprise, eh? And if I say who they are out loud, they'll know to watch out for me...

4. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

I got one! The illustrious, informative, and instinctively incisive @Mesmerelda joins the ranks of the Sorcererers! Gave me quite a thrill in the hunt, she did, too - dropped my poor elf warrior Treebranch Foofyleaf right into an inescapable box.

5. Pineapple84

Pineapple84 Kobold

Grats new Boss!

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I think the guild is in great hands. @CT5 had a good run, imho, but it's nice to see some fresh blood in the principal's chair. Watching this guild grow up is the best gift a grandpa could ask for.

7. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

Wait so this is a permanent change?

Anw congrat Inkfighters. Does this mean we have to use elves now?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

No, we're kind of treading water until I have the time to put forward a proposal that will fundamentally change our guild.

9. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

How ominous.
    I bet they'll add another '-ers' at the end of the guild name.

10. Sorcerererers? Sounds good to me.

Perhaps that's how we should count how many guild principal changes we've gone through.

11. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

You don't have to use elves. I'll just cry a little if you don't. I'm not disappointed in you, just... disappointed. :D

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and MathuranF like this.
  12. jlt8

jlt8 Kobold

Finally got back to 1500s while using a new deck I made called Flash Parry :D. Hope I can stay longer than the last time lol.

It also uses elves ^^

CT5, Inkfingers and Flaxative like this.
  13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

In the future, everyone will be principal of the Sorcererers for 15 minutes.

14. This could be a problem with the naming system outlined above though.

Unless we want a really long guild name? :)

Although that means all the forum banners and other stuff will *constantly* need to be changed.

ParodyKnaveBob and Inkfingers like this.
  15. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

All hail the Socerererererererererere...

...ers!

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  16. wavyhill

wavyhill Kobold

Thanks Guys!

17. Slayer696

Slayer696 Kobold

It would be the most pleasant for me if i could join.

18. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Lo, @Slayer696, seek out ye @Inkfingers, and your wish might soon be granted. I suggest going on a quest through the PM (a shortened form of Plot Management, often mistakenly thought to be standing for Personal Message) system on this very forum, arranging a time thus that you and this mysterious Inkfingers might find themselves logged into Card Hunters at the same time. I wish you good fortune on your journey, and hope that your quest is a successful one!

Slayer696 and Flaxative like this.
  19. Could someone help me with a savage curse wizard build? I understand how wellspring + elemental trait + savage = opponent get rekt, but I don't think I can build a semi-competitive party without some help.

ParodyKnaveBob and Pawndawan like this.
  20. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

@Rainingrecon Catch me at some point when I'm on, and I can give it my best shot. I'm not great with wizards, though, so I invite someone with more experience to step forward if they have the time.

In other news, I set out to bag one new Sorcererer, and brought home two! Welcome @ParodyKnaveBob and @Punf to the ranks of the Sorcererers (long may our guild name be). It was a vicious battle I had with both of them, rousing and entertaining matches that got the blood flowing and the magic flying. PKB's Warrior and my Priest ended up having a 1v1 after we'd both run through all our other characters, and Punf and I engaged in an epic Peasant Battle, in which the Sorcerery Staff was used many a time and to great and entertaining effect.

Man, I'd never thought I'd say "Sorcerery Staff" and "great effect" in the same sentence. Don't get me wrong, I love our signature staff... but it rocked that fight, weirdly enough. Punf did a great job of playing around it's drawbacks.

CT5 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.