[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Please welcome our newest member, @Herkmer!

Pawndawan and Flaxative like this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Welcome @Herkmer! Do better than I did this season XD

CT5 likes this.
  3. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Hey, @Herkmer... you wouldn't happen to be named after a particular Battle Jitney, would you?

4. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Rise and shine, a new season is here~
    First off, good work everyone! Hope the games have been fun :D
    Hats off to @Ghostbrain, @3beaner, @Heretiick, @PDXTai, and @Samedi for their strong showings this last season!
    I like what I've been seeing from our new recruits (aside from the little debacle with plztryagain, who is no longer with us (my bad!)), so keep it up :)

As always, feel free to chat if you ever happen to see me online. Don't forget to say hi to all the other wonderful Sorcererers out there, too, who are on a lot more frequently than I am!

omg just remembered we can totally do Peasant stuff too! http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/peasant-card-hunter-low-powered-pvp.4696/

Ghostbrain and Flaxative like this.
  5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Kick butt on Crypts. Share Crypt strategy here. I suggest elves.

6. Z3laron

Z3laron Kobold

id like to join the guild... o-o im a super nooblet though.

7. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

You're more than welcome to join, @Z3laron! When are you available? I'm on right now.

Also, yeah, elves should be good (as always). I expect my wizards to fare poorly on this set of maps... Sluice especially. The other two maps should be ok, hopefully.

EDIT: Z3laron's in! :D

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    Flaxative likes this.
  8. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Let's also welcome @namebrand!

For the guildless out there, if you're committed to having fun and helping others enjoy the game, then the Sorcererers are the right place for you. We're also at the top of the standings right now! Go us :D

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

11. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

You know what else counts as a win in my book? Two new members - @memedim and @Xayrn! Welcome!

ParodyKnaveBob, Xayrn, Farbs and 2 others like this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Awesome, I've wanted @Xayrn in the guild for a while now :)

And @memedim seems really nice!

CT5 likes this.
  13. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

The sorcerery continues:

14. I'll have to make time somehow to watch that hour long video, I've got a lot of testing in the coming weeks. =(

Also, good job sorcererers on 2nd place in the current season! Keep up the great work!

Flaxative and CT5 like this.
  15. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Just wanted to explain my comment about Sacrificial Axe; I assumed your priest was sitting on some attacks since you had 3 cards left, and the fact that you were running Sacrificial Axe was revealed earlier when your priest was Vulnerable. Before deciding on whether to cannon my priest I thought to myself "the axe doesn't have big damage to one-shot me, so I should be safe" when I should have thought "the axe gives Pressing Bash which means he'll be able to escape". Fun game though!

CT5 likes this.
  16. MathuranF

MathuranF Lizardman Priest

TIL: You can't bad luck yourself, as soon as you got it, that was the first thing I was thinking. GGs tho, got some quality opponents too!

Vakaz and CT5 like this.
  17. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

"Cool...cool! As Lenbear would say." - CT5 2015

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

19. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Say hello to our newest member, @haesslicherbob!

Pawndawan and Flaxative like this.
  20. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Flaxative and Pawndawan like this.