[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

If you look at the graph on the bottom of the any month's season page, you can see the rise and fall of each guilds rating over that month. So yes, the Sorcererers were kicking some serious tush up until the last day or two!

2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Ah yes, that's what the graph is for lol. On 7th they were still doing well. Also I wonder whether those colored areas do sth besides making the graph harder to read :p

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We're the guild of the people, so naturally we have to cover all our bases. :)

4. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

From 2nd place to 17th in the last day? Holy saint francis. :eek:

5. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

The shaded areas represent the highs and lows for each day. So while the line anchors to where the guild's score was at the end of the day, on any given day's column the shading will show you the range of scores they had throughout that day.

6. Hey, if there are any deckbuilders out there, would you guys mind helping me with my current deck? It was reasonable successful at the beginning of this map rotation but now it's not going so well.

I'd just like to run a few casual matches on the current maps and to look at what's wrong/what's weak with my current deck. Thanks! =)

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  7. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

I'm willing to help with both deckbuilding and testing! Though my elusiveness will naturally remain a problem for testing.

I obviously want to test things as well. My wizards! Here's another couple games with them:
    First deckbuilding rambleyness, then two games. Games start around 27 mins in.

8. That's not a problem at all CT5! My schedule keeps me from having a predictable schedule as well. Maybe when we're both on and have a bit of spare time we can help each other out.

CT5 likes this.
  9. gatto

gatto Kobold

I will join that Guild my nickname on Cardhunter is Gatto_Pirata someone can help me?

Thanks;)

10. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

You may join if you are willing to undergo the blood sacrifice ritual.

11. gatto

gatto Kobold

Can you send me that scenario?

12. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah sorry, I've been mad busy (had a crazy weekend that I probably shouldn't talk about because I'm staff and it was political). @gatto, friend me in-game and we can chat about initiating you sometime soon.

14. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Ok, good sorcerery bad sorcerery time.

Bad sorcerery: something happened with my mic cause it's not recording any audio. I think these two games would have been really fun with commentary ;_;
    Good sorcerery: two entertaining games!

15. Maybe upload another video with some postgame commentary? It may not be your style or that effective since you usually do a good job of supplying good live commentary, but just a thought. =)

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  16. Youbo

Youbo Orc Soldier

Hello Sorcererers,
    When I joined, I was just a small newbie, looking for a humble guild with a good community for some fun.
    I quickly grew to be one of the better players and don't mind dragging the guild foward with me,along with our other great players.
    However, I realise the weight is too much for what few arms we have( One guy is at over -200 contribution, cancelling all my efforts by himself!).
    I understand this guild was not created to be competitive but a guy got to make some pizza so I think I am going to leave this guild for one of the top guilds at the end of this season.
    Thank you all for welcoming me and I wish you best of luck.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    ParodyKnaveBob, Farbs and Fifjunior7 like this.
  17. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Aye, though I love you all very dearly, I feel it is time as well for me to leave.
    Despite all this, I just want to give merit to how awesome this guild is, and how wonderful it is that it's so accepting and fun!
    But I think the time is right for me to step unto the coming storm, and I thank you all so much, especially Flax and CT5, for the great times.

I wish you all the best of luck, and one more before I go: Go Sorcererers!

ParodyKnaveBob and Farbs like this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hahahahahahahahahaha oh man.

You guys think you can just leave on friendly terms?

Hooooo boy.

Okay let's get on thing straight:

You're dead meat.

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Fifjunior7 like this.
  19. gatto

gatto Kobold

I tried add you but i all time see you offline, my nickname on the game is GATTO_PIRATA add me plz :p

20. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

"Guilds that pretend they don't want pizza but secretly do" :)