[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Stage

Stage Orc Soldier

No, we are hideous beasts, whom it is painful to look upon! To prove my point here is a picture of me cuddling a baby tiger:

[​IMG]

ParodyKnaveBob, FDrybob, Fyra and 4 others like this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

WHOA! Adorbs.

Hock Faraday likes this.
  3. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  4. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

omg i wanna touch the paws of that tiger. i wonder of he would do that grabby claw thing that cats do. its adorable.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey everyone! How's it going?

6. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

Hello boss! Good to see you here! We're getting on fine. No need to worry, sir!

Flaxative likes this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Cool! I've had less time to play lately, and mostly when I log in I like to play Quick Draw, so I was a bit worried that our guild might be destabilizing... but I should try to get back in the recruiting game!

8. Stage

Stage Orc Soldier

Not surprisingly I was told not to touch their paws. However, if you scratch their back leg they do stretch it out like dogs sometimes do!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Welcome to our newest member, @Neoburai!

10. Neoburai

Neoburai Kobold

Thank you CT5 :) Name's Sam. I'm a network admin in Kansas, micro/craft beer aficionado, and a textbook nerd. Been playing CH since the original beta, very addicted. Feel free to ping me for advice on mission quests, I'm only missing 6 or so of the new level 18 quests. See you guys around. -Sam

Sir Veza, CT5, Farbs and 1 other person like this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Fifjunior7, Ghostbrain and CT5 like this.
  12. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Thank you mate! I'll be sure to win and have fun!

CT5 likes this.
  13. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Farbs and Flaxative like this.
  14. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Thanks CT, it was fun!

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

CT5 likes this.
  16. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

It sure is quiet here. How are you guys doing???

17. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

omg hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm... mostly well. School's going to make me sad soon, and I haven't been playing good CH recently either ;_;

but otherwise I'm still feeling like my same old self!

Huey Laforet likes this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I've been doing okay as well! Frustrated with work, but in all other respects my life's going swimmingly right now. Enjoying CH whenever I play, never gets old :)

Huey Laforet likes this.
  19. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

Jeez I shouldn't have asked the quesion. You guys make me feel sorry for myself...*sigh*

Just kidding! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. My life has been quite a mess recently so I can't really play the game right now. But hopefully I'll be able to get back on my feet in a couple of months. So at least I still have something to look forward to!

In the mean time I'll just drop by here once in a while to check on you guys. So what's the status of the game now? Any big thing after the balance? And what of the guild? And how's Fyra and co.?

20. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Well, rewards for playing multiplayer are a lot better now! That's been pretty big. Ton of variety in builds, too.
    Sadly, a lot of guild members have been inactive for a while now...
    Then again, some people do come back every now and then (hi Heretiick!). So I dunno.
    I'm also going to assume that everyone's doing fine because... well, hopefully they are fine =P