[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Welcome to our three newest members, blackhand_, Inkfingers, and Grimmace! You've all made excellent decisions. Now go make some more in your games!

2. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

LOL I wasn't able to be at the meeting when it happened, though I misunderstood. There was no meeting, at least not yet, only emails exchanged and a very excited Agent essentially saying, gimmie gimmie gimmie, I wanna see this NOW!!!
    And then Spencer and I going crazy, pulling 12-14 hour days to prep and polish and shine everything in preparation.
    That prep is done, the chapters, one the a large portion of Day 1 from No Reflection, the other the Prologue from No Grave. Day 1 showcases his ability to weave tension and horror, as well his ability to portray someone with an anxiety disorder, the Prologue from No Grave showcases his ability to write atmosphere and action.

I think that we made good, solid choices there, and I'm very optimistic, much more so than I was nervous before.

CT5, Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  3. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

4. ArcadianRook

And I've got their blood stored in phylacteries... They'll never be able to hide from us. NEVER!!!

ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.
  5. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Grats illkkill for the 3th place :) well done. and gratz em and flax for getting 80 pizza :D

ParodyKnaveBob and CT5 like this.
  6. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Awesome, did you buy it? :)

p.s. Wow it's on the wiki now!!

8. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Of course I bought it. Now I need to get up the courage to actually run vampires again. :)

ArcadianRook and Flaxative like this.
  9. [​IMG]

That's for blasting my thread. Also I'm jelly you get an item and I don't, even though I've spent like 70 million dollars on this game.

10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Spending is just for you. Running a tournament is for everybody.

ArcadianRook and Flaxative like this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hah! I love it.

Mostly I blasted Jennifer Lawrence, which, admittedly, is a grievous crime.

I think you've already experienced first-hand that when it comes to guild stuff, I act up a bit—'s part of the fun! In non-guild-related threads, you'll still probably find me agreeing with everything you say.

12. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

I'm back from adventures out of town and repairing my own shower wall. Now if I can get the forums to stop signing me out everytime I change pages.

• Congrats Rook
    • Awesome that you got that item of Flaxs'
    • Sorry I've been missing

ArcadianRook likes this.
  13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

:) Thanks
    It was (part of) a gift from BM for my handling of the first peasant tournament. I'm super pumped about it.

No worries about missing, but welcome back ^_^

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Use the forum address with "http", not "https" at the front. The "s" one is bugged and doesn't work properly.

15. ArcadianRook

Considering using this for either The Furies or something else.
    Whatcha'll think?

"Your Mirror Only Shows Your Reflection to Distract You from the Fact that it is Always Watching You."

16. The Mask Makers

The Mask Makers Mushroom Warrior

What's it about?

17. ArcadianRook

The Furies is the name of the series, outlined to be six volumes long.
    No Reflection (Vol. 1) is an urban horror novel about Nicole DuPond, a woman in her twenties who suffers from a near-crippling anxiety disorder, discovering her sense of self and strength as she suddenly and violently discovers the world around her is far more threatening and dangerous than she had ever imagined.
    There's a link to the Amazon page in my sig that has more details.

18. ArcadianRook

As for No Grave (The Furies: Volume 2), the novel we're currently working on, I can't really give any details right now (without asking permission), except to say that it is QUITE a lot longer than No Reflection is and continues the style of strong character development, mystery, action and excitement which Hughes commands in Volume 1.

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey Sorcererers!

I was basically not playing for about a week because I was lamely bummed about my rating drop. But now getting my 1 win chest is one of my dailies in HabitRPG, so I'm back in the saddle. And the good news is, I'm winning. Yes: still with vampires. I've posted my most recent deck list, which you guys can check out if you want.

Vampire Smash!

20. ArcadianRook

What's HabitRPG?
    What's HabitRPG?