[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria!

Monkeyelder vowed celibacy and joined our ranks.
    I just want to use the opportunity to note that the knaves dont actually ask for celibacy, nor a vow of silence, nor your firstborn son. We are perfectly content with our recruits being bloodthirsty combatants.

2. ttsukasa

ttsukasa Mushroom Warrior

I however do require your first born ponies...

3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria!

Some might remember Uhlik as designer of a notorious wizard graveyard known by the name "Forgotten Temple". Today is the day he joined the knaves, most likely to make amends for that uncondonable act. In silence and darkness, guilt sinks into oblivion. Welcome on board, @uhlik.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  4. billiska

billiska Ogre

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

hey knaves,

i am currently in internet exile, so don't wonder why i wasn't playing or doing omnidirectional pep talk towards the end of the season. My respect to anyone who kept fighting. For now, just move into the new month. Remember a fresh season is the best opportunity to experiment.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

[​IMG]

(*whistles innocently*)

8. billiska

billiska Ogre

it isn't something that will matter as long as rob comes back, right?

BTW, knaves, I am also playing a little less but'll be around.

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

10. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

So you have to be a member of the guild to assume leadership eh? Thought I might have a wonderful opportunity on my hands for a second there....

billiska, Flaxative and CT5 like this.
  11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Guess there really is no upside to grooming a guild that goes beyond vanity when somewhat official staff members openly undermine your efforts.

12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

But no coup happened. There is something to be said for that.

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Just playin' the game of guilds, no need to be hate ;)

14. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

keep it classy then, noone likes ***** mode joffrey.

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  15. ttsukasa

ttsukasa Mushroom Warrior

HEY KNAVES LETS RALLY UP AND GET ONE OF THE SPOTS THIS MONTH!!! I KNOW WE CAN DO IT IF WE TRY!

16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria, Knaves!
    Graxus joined our covert mission. And yes, we can easily hold a candle to any other guild aiming for the top spots, so keep calm and bring your game on.

99K is in dire need of reinforcements, to compensate the absence of knaves i considered die-hard contributors. You know where to find me if you want to help out.
    Knave, if you feel you are (temporarily) done with CH for one or another reason, i would appreciate to hear about it. Vanishing leaves your companions in distress.

17. hot_spirit

hot_spirit Kobold

I'll try my best!!. tnx for accepting me... :)

Wocket likes this.
  18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

we were able to win over Hot_Spirit, whos now fighting under our banner. He already had a strong entry, defying the tradition of losing horribly at first when joining a guild.

Welcome again @hot_spirit, have fun.

Wocket and Flaxative like this.
  19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria, Knaves,

Flykops has choosen to partake in our struggle, him joining being one of the rare occasions when a fresh recruit passed directly over from another guild. Be on your best behaviour knaves, welcome your brother in arms and redefine his impression of guilds for the better.

In other 'Knews', our boot camp got a bit more lively, remember to be supportive towards our apprentices when they approach you for help.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  20. Can i join your guild?