[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold

First of all, I wish to welcome Fireball the Inferno to our crew.
    GOOD JOB FASTHIPPY!

and secondly, soul eye has asked me to leave the guild. he was about to get kicked anyways when he dropped below -200 but hes crawling back up the contrib list. too bad. so long souleye.

2. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

fireball is not showing up as a knave in the tracker?? do we know why??

3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Fireball doesn't have a profile on meta at all yet - has Fireball played any ranked matches yet? A weird quirk of the system is that playing a ranked game is how you get a profile.

4. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

he played versus me and did not show up as a guild sparring match...

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

His Username isnt actually Fireball, its Fireball102 or something. Just a thought.

6. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Oh! So, Deathface game Fireball1012 a title but does not seem to have added them to the guild. Maybe they forgot that part?

7. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

Haha do I have a spicy brew for you guys....

99 Bottles of Beer
    Level 18 Dwarf Warrior

99 Shades of Grey
    Level 10 Dwarf Warrior

The 99 Percent
    Level 10 Dwarf Warrior

The idea of the list is too maximize the steps item (MAXIMIZE). Get step attacks from boots and choose near or at max step attack weapons. This list does not require rare or token heavy weapons. My warriors are running only 3 tokens of weapons in some cases!! You use those other tokens to get blind rage and frenzy aura. Its not uncommon to have multiple aura and/or blind rage making even lunging hack SUPER BAD A**. The best card in this deck by far is perfect ferocity giving you the three main things you want- aura, blind rage and card draw, i would run 3 if I had them. All them steps give you amazing mobility allowing your dwarfs to reach the softest targets, slip behind to get around blocks and even run away when need be. This is not a very expensive build with the key cards being curiass of froth and frenzy aura martial skills with the rest being low token step weapons and stuff that says draw a card. There is a lot of room for tweeking here I don't even have the items for the last warrior (missing some uncommons) but the list has been getting me success even in the 1300 rating range.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  8. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I think its time for a statement, given my disastrious contribution these days and the most recent pizza reward announcement, a developement that will only fuel pressure not to mess around and weaken community. I'm working my way out of the hole, but by some ill fate i lost all the games that mattered in horrible fashion. Still, i believe there is nothing to be done but to move on and redeem myself.

9. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Good news everyone, i recovered from my abyssal start into the month and actually add to the knaves rating in Janizza. We are currently 4th, how about we get all ambitious and aim for the top 3? Theres a gap, but I think the walking carpets are good for a slumb.

Farbs likes this.
  10. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

Hello all,

Due to my poor rating (and how much it matters given prizes and all that) my neck is ready for the cutting but it has not been for nothing. I have only been playing for a few months and it has taken some time for me to settle on a list that is consistent. I think I have found what works for me and I am working to fix my low rating as quickly as I can. I am beating high ranked players with this 1400 plus.

99 Bottles of Beer
    Level 18 Dwarf Warrior

99 Shades of Grey
    Level 10 Dwarf Warrior

99 Cents
    Level 18 Dwarf Priest

Trip dwarfs mmmm, i just can't stop with the dwarf love. The decks takes advantage of this with triple Perfect Ferocity. That is three dwarf war crys with three dwarfs, this is often a huge beating that can heavily change the game in my favor. Due to there challenged quickness this deck is choke full of team walk and step attacks, so much so that I can run triple soothing darkness and hardly notice it.

The warriors take advantage of there natural stoutyness by using their armor slots in different way than a softer warrior. Armor of froth allows me to shred apposing warriors and gives a significant boost to the plethora of step attacks i am using. Gouging helm gives you shimmer armor, anti magic is the best use of armor, and a couple of steps to get in there!! The rest is two team walks, sweet legend shields I have collected over time (icy block is huge to slow down enemies that are trying to kite your warriors), and a good balance of weapons, My weapons are very varied allowing you warrior to have the right tool for every situation (oh and you have 3 frenzy auras...).

My preist is designed to be a support. Soothing darkness gives your warriors almost infinite staying power and with good timing the encumber has little negative effect on you (step attacks to the max). I have found that if you run a support priest purging burst and nimbus is a must. Last but not least, I run three stone feet to keep my warriors from getting pushed around. I love stone feet in a dwarf build and often your opponent forgets about it and makes disastrous decisions (for them).

As always advice and thoughts are appreciated. I hope i can show that all my testing wasn't wasted.

11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

The priest is really close to what i run in my antiburst build. The twilight talisman triplet is open for discussion, maybe you can switch one around for some frenzy. Everbody got Bleneth Skull, am i right? It may seem like there will be too many attachements floating around but my experience is that there is always a window when it comes in handy.
    Ulrichs bones got great altruism compatibility as well.

Also, i run untrained piety for double altruism, the defensiveness is rarely a bother.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  12. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Unbenannt3.png

The NinetyNineKnaves have risen from deep slumber and desire battle for breakfast.

We are the creeping shadow in the corner of your eye, the cold shudder compelling you not to turn around. The NinetyNineKnaves are not brothers, nor comrades, our unspoken bond is the fervor for battle. We abandoned the shallow quest for glory, but our exploits shall be cursed by the conquered. Errant and without command, each knave prowls Cardhuntria to make a mark of unruliness and persistence.

If you are hardened by struggle and still thirsty for more, the Fallen Fortress welcomes you.

Our rules are light and few:
    1. Beat them. Take delight in overcoming everything they throw at you.
    2. Never falter. Make them curse your name as you keep on fighting against all odds.
    3. Good battle is what you seek, don't let the outcome shake you. Be joyful on your journey and smile at the man that brought you to your knees, because avengement is as certain as sunrise.
    4. Assist any Knave in need, so he may gain the vigor to follow your footsteps.
    5. Our means to triumph are the cards, so don't give in to petty word quips. No voice posesses the unease of silence.
    6. We shall not speak of pizza unless its ours.
    7. Consider adding the [99K] guild tag to the most right character in your party.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  13. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Thank you for accepting me! i will try my hardest to conquer all!!! (other players) :D

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  14. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

You will try your best to agree with all players?

Gingrich Yurr likes this.
  15. Youbo

Youbo Orc Soldier

I think he meant ''conquer'' but yeah, ''concur'' mean to agree. XD

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  16. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

No
    part 1 ↑
    part 2 ↓

17. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Fellow Knaves,

I hold news, and I hope it reaches even those wandering the vast outskirts of the Fallen Fortress.
    Like Misery Company, he never visits... There's stew, you know?

RowsPower, Freestyle, Faeyan, Xiang491 - The fog claimed many knaves, leaving the order itself on the brink of oblivion. I thought it best to clean out their quarters, we shall not linger on the past.
    One of the last remaining fossils of the old era, Grandmaster LuckGoblin, was abducted by the WalkingCarpets and turned with a mixture of torture and empty promises.

But we are in the process of rejuvenation, assembling new champions to uphold the legacy of their honorable predecessors. Hassanka and @BlackVoidDeath are now bearing the [99K] mark. Gnizla and @M1chiel joined our ranks as well. Nod ominously if you spot each other from across the battlefield.

To our adversaries i say this, idle times passed by, the NinetyNineKnaves are gaining momentum once again. We've always been and always will be a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  18. <TueNichtGut>

<TueNichtGut> Kobold

Hey folks of the 99Knaves,
    Shell the blood of our enemies flow in great streams! And may the joy and battlelust in our grim hearts grow endlessly. Lets sharpen our wits with trickery and deception to use their strength against them and lay those deadly traps!
    Im happy to be a knave now, lets have some serious fun :)

19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

To the people of Cardhuntria!
    @MzkVanek and Billizka joined the knaves' preparations to defeat the Firelord and bring balance to the world.

Dark Brightness and Flaxative like this.
  20. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015