[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

Ugh, evertime i face a non guildy i win, and lose to the guidies..... I haven't cost too many points but its seems kinda like climing a stair stepper.

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Why do we fall, Master Fasthippy?
    I just broke even, it seems hard to get back but its actually as easy as losing tons of points. One or two wins can turn it around. Maybe use the new profile function to check for league affiliation, so you know when youre in a fight that matters.

Of course we still have to behead you if you don't earn us points soon.

3. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

Seems reasonable.

4. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold

Our guild has risen above the need for contribution or validation. Even if you are kicked for falling below -300 contrib, you can always rejoin if you feel like your luck has changed,

The main thing is that we help each other out, and have fun!

We Fight For the Pleasure Not For The Spoils.

WE ARE RANKED #1
    - most matches by guild

- most guild wins

WE ARE RANKED #10
    - current season

THAT IS A SPECTACULAR INCREASE BY 7 POSITIONS!

Lets keep it up!

Robauke and Farbs like this.
  5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

who deserted us?

edit: Nevermind, our Lord Knave booted another underperformer it seems. Noones safe!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  6. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Sorcererers unite!

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Get off our lawn, you punk.

Potato Priest and Fifjunior7 like this.
  8. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold

Woziu may have left our ranks but he is still in our hearts.

NINETY NINE KNAVES AT RANK #5 OVERALL
    December 22, 6:45 P.M. EST

9. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

4th now!

10. Farbs

...and then I deserted the guild. It's not that I don't love you all, it's that I love you all too much to subject you to the terrible beating you'd otherwise get while I redesign my party. So far my new party is... terrible. Just awful. Hopefully I'll be back in a few weeks :)

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

What're you running?

12. Fireball1012

Fireball1012 Kobold

Looking to join you guys!!! I have a rating of 1150 and the class combo I use as of now is Dwarf warrior (33) human pally (25( and dwarf wizard (25) until I can get better cards and branch out!

13. Farbs

I'm experimenting with frenzy+burst wizards, all elves. It's... not going well. I don't have an amazing collection though.

Flaxative likes this.
  14. Fireball1012

Fireball1012 Kobold

To be honest I cant really tell u. Im running on my wizard fireballs and arcane burst mostly and the warrior is beat down of course. and the pally is a mixture of parry/heal/attack

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I love it. I wish I had your guts. I have a 1600+ hybrid burfft build using an elf wizard, but the build only has one elf.

16. Fireball1012

Fireball1012 Kobold

Lol well my guts only gets me to 1200 sooo 1600 ur doing it right!

17. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

Hey all here is my current build. I perhaps should take leaves of absence for testing but i am a never ending tester so..... Farbs if you see me on (which i am a lot) PM me and we can test without losing rating.

99 Bottles of Beer
    Level 18 Dwarf Warrior

9uick 9azzizzle
    Level 6 Dwarf Wizard

9ueen of Knaves
    Level 2 Dwarf Priest
    I am trying to build a balanced list. I struggle most with the priest as I never seem to find a build I like. This is my best so far and I have been having fair success with the list, time will tell. The deck does a little of everything, which I like. The warrior is super tanky with enough reach and step to deliver kills. The wizard controls and lays down smoke as cover. The priest heals and purges. Like I said so far so good but let me know what you think i could do to improve the list.

I have uploaded my most recent update to the list. I am 7-1 with the list and am just now entering the 1300 ranking. I have beat some players much higher, namely misery company :p, and the list seems to be working quite well. Its a very slow grindy list (its so dang dwarfy) but very consistent. The one lose I have had was to an early kill of my warrior but usually my warrior builds up so much armor he is nearly indestructible. I worry about armor shredding builds.

Ronauke- I love the dwarfs man... so short and stocky they be.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

its three dwarves, that stinks.

On a general note about testing or "playing it safe", i like being part of the knaves, but that wont keep me from going crazy every once in a while. So i am okay with every collague doing the same.

Flaxative likes this.
  19. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

DeathFace you should invite Fireball1012 he gave me a thorough trouncing.

20. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

Sooo my many dwarfs are climbing me quickly skyward. After a few nights of tweeking and playing I have climbed from 1200's to 1417. The list is strong versus almost everything and with cautious careful play can win versus even the highest ranked of players. In my climb I have beat those in 1500 plus range and I have faced all sorts of setups and plans.

The deck plays steady and purposeful (sounds better than slow). Basically I quickly get to the victory spots and hold... waiting for my opponents supports to get too close and then smash em, run, heal and repeat. My wizard plays way in the back sliding versus combatants and smoking versus wizards. My cleric heals and hold ground, often bring my warrior from the brink of death to full health in just a few turn. My warrior using an abundance of steps and pushs from my wizard to get the jump of my opponents softer targets while using his abundance of ranged attacks to get surprise kills. You are trying to assemble the chain harness barbed plate combo for extra announce and lols.

This deck seems to be tuned to the best of the items i have. I would replace my chit of chocking smoke for a smoke pin if i could to get one more telekinesis but this is the best i can do. Smoke is huge versus the wizard build but you don't want them in all matches so i think 4 is about right.

Anywho I hope you like the list and any feedback is appreciated.